68Become a Police Dispatcher!

    Oct 29, 2004

      Our Communication Center needs YOU to join our team in making a difference.  Incumbents will operate telephone & radio equipment to receive & transmit incoming & outgoing emergency calls to the Police, Fire & Emergency services.

      Ideal candidates must have sharp, practiced skills in oral, listening, and written communications areas; be multi-task oriented and able to work in a high stress environment.  Applicants must be at least 19 years of age and have a high school diploma or equivalent and be able to work any shift assigned.

       Initial hiring salary is $12.12 per hour for the first year of employment, with annual step increases.

      This position closes on November 17th.  Applications and job descriptions can be found on our website, www.adasheriff.org.  Thank you for your continued interest!

      208.321.2858

      Job Line 377.6707

      www.adasheriff.org