55Opportunity in Driver's License!

    Jul 14, 2004

      Our Driver’s License Clerk position is now open!

      This is a full time position located in the Drivers License section of the Ada County Sheriff’s Office.  Duties include: process drivers license applications, administer and grade exams, take photographs for general and commercial drivers licenses, and perform related duties as required.  Interested applicants should have exceptional customer service skills, be at least 18 years of age and have a high school diploma or GED.  Hiring salary is $11.00-16.50 per hour, DOE.  This position closes on July 28, 2004.

      To view a job description or obtain an application, please visit our website at www.adasheriff.org, visit the Sheriff’s Office Records Section at 7200 Barrister Drive, or drop by the Ada County Courthouse Building, Human Resources Office at 200 W. Front, Boise.

      Thank you for your interest in the Ada County Sheriff’s Office!

      208.321.2858

      Job Line 377.6707

      www.adasheriff.org