43Police Records Clerk now open!

  • Candi Vipperman
    Nov 5, 2003

      Hello!  The Ada County Sheriff's Office would like to introduce you to a career opportunity as a Police Records Clerk!
      This full-time position located in the Central Records Section creates official police records for reports, confirms protection orders, no-contact orders and missing persons for Dispatch and other law enforcement agencies, and performs records searches using a variety of computer databases. Ideal candidates must be thorough, accurate and detail-minded. Initial hiring salary is $9.40 per hour, with annual step increases. Positions within the Records Section are subject to shift changes every three months. The closing date is November 21, 2003.

      Other career opportunities available at the Sheriff's Office include:
      Jail Technician (open until filled), Supervisor Jail Cook (closes 11/7), Dispatcher (closes 11/7) and Driver’s License Clerk (closes 11/7).  Look for some new part-time positions available soon!

      For more information on any of the above positions and our great benefits package, please visit our website at www.adasheriff.org. Thank you for your continued interest in the Ada County Sheriff's Office!

      Candi Vipperman

      Staff Services

      (208) 321-2858

      Job Line 377-6707

      www.adasheriff.org

      Staff Services Mission

      "We provide innovative and exceptional services to recruit, hire, develop and inspire the employees and associates of the Ada County Sheriff's Office.