40Career Opportunity!

  • Candi Vipperman
    Aug 29 9:55 AM
      Career Opportunity!

      Hello!  The Ada County Sheriff's Office would like to introduce you to a career opportunity as a Police Records Clerk!
      This full-time position located in the Central Records Section creates official police records for reports, confirms protection orders, no-contact orders and missing persons for Dispatch and other law enforcement agencies, and performs records searches using a variety of computer databases. Ideal candidates must be thorough, accurate and detail-minded. Initial hiring salary is $9.40 per hour, with annual step increases. Positions within the Records Section are subject to shift changes every three months. The closing date is September 12, 2003.

      Other career opportunities available at the Sheriff's Office include:
      Jail Technician
      Deputy I/ Detention Officer
      Dispatcher

      For more information on any of the above positions and our great benefits package, please visit our website at www.adasheriff.org. Thank you for your continued interest in the Ada County Sheriff's Office!

      Candi Vipperman
      Staff Services
      Ada County Sheriff's Office
      7200 Barrister Dr.