35Great Career Opportunity!

  • Candi Vipperman
    Apr 18, 2003
      Great Career Opportunity!

      Thank you for your continued interest in employment with the Ada County Sheriff's Office!  We are announcing a new career opportunity- Dispatcher!

      Our Communication Center needs YOU to join our team in making a difference.  Ideal candidates must have sharp, practiced skills in oral, listening, and written communications areas; be multi-task oriented and able to work in a high stress environment.  Applicants must be at least 19 years of age and have a high school diploma or equivalent and be able to work any shift assigned.  Initial hiring salary is $12.12 per hour for the first year of employment, with annual step increases.

      The Dispatcher position will be open until filled.  Detailed information is located at www.adasheriff.org or the Public Safety Building, 7200 Barrister Drive, Boise.

      Other opportunities at the Sheriff's Office include part time Registered Nurse.  Thank you for your interest!

      Candi Vipperman
      Staff Services
      Ada County Sheriff's Office
      7200 Barrister Dr.