1534 new positions in Central Control!

    Aug 21, 2007

      Our jail is expanding!  We have 4 new positions as a Jail Technician in Central Control.  This position operates the jail’s security system using an audio-visual electronic control console, allowing movement in, out, and within the jail.  Applicants must be at least 19 years old and have a HS degree/GED.  Security experience is preferred.  Hiring salary is $12-12.50/hr, DOE.  Shifts are 8-10 hours (day, swing, or night shift) with a shift pick every 6 months.  Closes 9/12 at 5:00pm.

      Other opportunities:

      Registered Nurse

      Licensed Practical Nurse

      Certified Medical Assistant

      Physician Assistant/Nurse Practitioner

      Drug/Alcohol Counselor

      Dispatcher

      Law Enforcement Records Technician

      Deputy (Patrol, Detention, Reserve)

      To view job descriptions and to apply, visit www.adasheriff.org/jobs today!  Don't forget to attend the 6th Annual Law Enforcement Career Fair/Public Safety Day event on Sept. 8.  Visit our website for more details.

      (208) 919-2007 cell