Acoustic Conventions and shows

  • exxitpupil
    Message 1 of 2 , May 3, 2005
      Hello everybody. My name is Eric Ramos... I am new to this group and
      would like to introduce myself.. Having been working in the fields of
      audio and acoustics for the past 20 years it is a pleasure to find a
      place like this . I know it has been inactive for some time but maybe
      someone will receive my message and warm it up a bit.
    • Ricardo Villela
      Message 2 of 2 , May 5, 2005
        Hello Eric. You are welcome. My name is Ricardo Villela and I having been
        working on noise control for the brazilian industry in the last two years.
        I think that this group will be an insteresting opportunity to change some
        experiences.