a problem abaut of hidrophones

  • jcrdova
    Message 1 of 33 , Jan 30, 2002
      hello:<br><br>My name is Jacobo, I am from
      mexicam, now i am working with 2 hidrophones in a
      watertank, I want measurements of acoustical field using one
      hidrophone like emisor and the other like receptor, I have
      one paper written by B&K, but I would like obtain
      more information like standards,papers,links in
      internet etc. or if somebody has experiencie in this area
      and would like help me, mi email is
    • rupsyco
      Message 33 of 33 , Feb 11, 2002
        Sorry, Jacobo... Few chapters of a book that I have talk about
        underwater acoustics, but I guess that you can find similar info on
        your own.