I need some info pls.

  • farzin1356
    Message 1 of 33 , Jul 13 4:13 PM
      I'm glad to joining this club.<br>I need som
      information about "Analysis of performance of a perforated
      pipe subject to gas flow (using finite element
      method)."<br>I'd appreciate if anyone help
    • rupsyco
      Message 33 of 33 , Feb 11, 2002
        Sorry, Jacobo... Few chapters of a book that I have talk about
        underwater acoustics, but I guess that you can find similar info on
        your own.