Re: Possible Fields of Interest

  • toninovak
    Message 1 of 33 , May 22, 2001
      I'm interested in the Field of Thermo Acoustic:
      how we study the interaction of thermo dynamics laws
      with acoustic waves.<br><br>It's very interesting
      field, with applications like, for example, in the
      Thermo Acoustic Engine, where sound waves can replace
      the pistons and cranks that are typically built into
      such machinery
    • rupsyco
      Message 33 of 33 , Feb 11, 2002
        Sorry, Jacobo... Few chapters of a book that I have talk about
        underwater acoustics, but I guess that you can find similar info on
        your own.