Re: Analyzeing a room

  • plissjob
    Message 1 of 33 , Jan 3, 2001
      Hi deng<br><br>Although I am not very experienced
      in this area I think that one issue is the relation
      between the time of arrival of the reflected sound
      compared to the direct sound comming from the stage. The
      first reflection in the ceiling and the walls are most
      important. Also the magnitudes (with respect to the
      frequency) are interesting when looking at the
      reflexions.<br><br>Reflexions from the floor are harder to estimate or
      calculate since you sometimes have an audience and
      sometimes not. The presence of an audience changes the
      magnitude of the floor reflexion. <br><br>I hope this at
      least can bring you a small step further in what you
      are up to.<br><br>/Per
    • rupsyco
      Message 33 of 33 , Feb 11, 2002
        Sorry, Jacobo... Few chapters of a book that I have talk about
        underwater acoustics, but I guess that you can find similar info on
        your own.