How do I analyze I room?

  • deng_ham
    Message 1 of 33 , Jun 7, 2000
      When I whant to use a rom for music. How and what
      is it that I need to know.<br><br>1:Let's say that I
      what to know the reverb time. Do I klapp my hands and
      guess?<br><br>2:What aboud diffusion? do I look at the walls to se the
      number of obsacels?<br><br>3: Resonance, will I have to
      make calculations using the speed of sound and the
      distangses in a room?<br><br>I think this are the values
      that I need to know. If there are something I have
      forgoten, or if you know a method that is faster and gives
      a result that is close to the hard way. Pleace let
      me know.
    • rupsyco
      Message 33 of 33 , Feb 11, 2002
        Sorry, Jacobo... Few chapters of a book that I have talk about
        underwater acoustics, but I guess that you can find similar info on
        your own.