Re: hearing sensitivity

  • deng_ham
    Message 1 of 33 , Feb 16, 2000
      Yes I do...<br><br>It's 0 dB spl... dB spl has
      the hearing<br>sensitivity as a reference. when you
      hear <br>a sound of 80 dB (spl) then it's 80 dB
      (pascal) or 0.00002 Pa.<br><br>Dagfinn Kristensen
    • rupsyco
      Message 33 of 33 , Feb 11, 2002
        Sorry, Jacobo... Few chapters of a book that I have talk about
        underwater acoustics, but I guess that you can find similar info on
        your own.