acoustics info!

  • thatchic00
    Message 1 of 33 , Oct 9, 1999
      Looking around online, I was able to find this
      great site to help me in my search on acoustics
      information.. as part of my term paper in my music class.
      homeworkcentral.com was really helpful. If you can give me any more
      sites that would help, I'd appreciate it.<br>thanks
      guys
    • rupsyco
      Message 33 of 33 , Feb 11, 2002
        Sorry, Jacobo... Few chapters of a book that I have talk about
        underwater acoustics, but I guess that you can find similar info on
        your own.