I saw your profile at yahoo, I'm interested in you!

  • shmily_kevin12345
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 2, 2005
      I saw your profile at yahoo, I'm interested in you!

      Are you BBW/BHM/FA? Are you waiting for the special someone?

      Check my profile now!

      http://www.bbwcenter.Zu5.net

      You won't feel regret!!
    • shmily_kevin12345
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 4, 2005
        I saw your profile at yahoo, I'm interested in you!

        Are you BBW/BHM/FA? Are you waiting for the special someone?

        Check my profile now!

        http://www.bbwcenter.Zu5.net

        You won't feel regret!!
      • susanhellosusanhello
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 17, 2005
          I saw your profile at yahoo, I'm interested in you!

          Meet hot BBW?? Let's go~!!

          Check my profile now!

          http://www.bbwcenter.Zu5.net

          You won't feel regret!!