RE: [Acoustic Guitarist Guild] Merry Christmas !

  • PeterB
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 24, 2011
      Many thanks (from UK) - and a Happy Christmas and prosperous New Year to
      everyone.

      (This evening providing the music for our village Christingle service - just
      my Crafter Moonlight acoustic and me - and small Carlsbro amplifier).

      Best regards,

      PeterB
      Mail is normally usually read at about 07.00 British time, often in
      the evenings, and sometimes at other times during each day