New To Group!

  • Richard
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2007
      Hello my name is Richard, also known as ksredneck27. I'm 27 years old,
      and have been playin a guitar for about 4 years now. I play Country,
      Southern Rock, Bluegrass, and Gospel. I haven't had any lesson's just
      used a chord book and went from there! If you would like to know more
      about me then feel welcomed to visit my site at
      www.myspace.com/ksredneck27.

      Thank you

      Richard