Beginners acoustic guitar group in Morgan Hill Ca. ( near San Jose Ca. )

  • DAN
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 6, 2007
      I everyone, I saw your group and thought someone might be interested
      in a beginners group. So hear it is.

      We are the Morgan Hill Guitar Group

      We get together once a month. We play Acoustic Guitar, mostly Rock
      from from the 60's and 70's. We will try just about any music if
      you bring it.
      Sample of what we like:
      Wonderful Tonight
      Norwegian Wood
      Me and Bobby McGee
      The Wedding Song
      Drift Away
      Folson Prison Blues
      Sundown
      Bad Moon Rising
      Knockin on Heaven's Door
      I walk the Line

      As always, if you live in the Morgan Hill area (between San Jose and
      Monterey) come to a jam and check it out. We are adult beginners
      and just like to have fun with it.
      Everyone is welcome and don't be shy. We currently have 11 members
      and are always looking for more. We have had as many as nine show
      up and as little as two.
      Ya just never know.
      Its always great to play with others and you always go home learning
      something new.
      Email me at zenking12@... or call 408-465-2767 Thanks, Dan
    • RICHARD SLIZEWSKI