Mike Rayborn

  • Lifeline79
    Message 1 of 2710 , Oct 1, 1999
      Has anyone here heard of Mike Rayborn? He came to
      my college last night and played. I find the guy
      amazing as he plays with two hands.. slightly like
      Preston Reed but very complex and he taps the strings.He
      also plays with a pick and strums. I highly reccomend
      this guy. I think his website is
      things!
    • gman_81
      Message 2710 of 2710 , Jan 5, 2010