ACLU Elections

  • samanthalscown
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 27, 2010
      If you were not able to make the meeting today, we conducted nominations and elections, but there are still some vacant positions. The positions that were filled at the meeting were President (Sarah Bardos), Vice President (Caitlin Cavness), Secretary (Samantha Scown), and Historian (Leticia Corona). The positions of Treasurer and Parliamentarian are still open. Anyone that has interest in those positions, feel free to send me an email. I am going to try and send some emails out to the 1Ls, because a lot have expressed interest in the club, but have not recieved any information.

      Email me or any of the other board members with any questions about the election meeting today. It looks like the t-shirts should be available in approximately two weeks.

      Thank you,
      Samantha Scown (Samanthalscown@...)