ACLU Club Elections: Mon. Sept. 27, 1pm

  • mikeliszewski
    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 27, 2010
      ACLU Club Elections: Mon. Sept. 27, 1pm
      Room 204

      NOTE! Due to an emergency, I will not be able to attend the meeting today. Elections are conducted per the bylaws found in the files section of the ACLU club's Yahoo group.

    • Sarah Bardos
      Message 2 of 4 , Sep 27, 2010
        Dear Mike,

        Any update on when the T-shirts will be available?

        On Mon, Sep 27, 2010 at 9:02 AM, mikeliszewski <mikeliszewski@...> wrote:

        ACLU Club Elections: Mon. Sept. 27, 1pm
        Room 204

        NOTE! Due to an emergency, I will not be able to attend the meeting today. Elections are conducted per the bylaws found in the files section of the ACLU club's Yahoo group.

        Sarah E. Bardos
        J.D. Candidate - May 2012
        University of the District of Columbia
        David A. Clarke School of Law