Today! (9.15.10) National Call-In Day to support S. 714

  • mikeliszewski
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 15, 2010
      TODAY! NATIONAL CALL-IN DAY
      TO SUPPORT SENATE PASSAGE of S. 714,
      THE NATIONAL CRIMINAL JUSTICE COMMISSION ACT!

      Today is the day! Over the next 24 hours, thousands of people across the country will pick up the phone and ask Congress to pass S. 714, the National Criminal Justice Commission Act. We hope you will join us!

      Call your federal senators TODAY and tell them that it's time to make our criminal justice system fairer and more effective by supporting the National Criminal Justice Commission Act. FAMM needs YOUR help to ensure S. 714 passes the entire Senate and goes to the President for his signature. Your calls will make an important difference.

      Click here (http://bit.ly/9SfNrC) to get talking points and contact information for your federal senators.

      Thank you --

      Jennifer

      Jennifer Seltzer Stitt