ACLU Club Elections: Mon. Sept. 20

  • mikeliszewski
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 14, 2010
      The next ACLU Club meeting will be Monday Sept. 20 at 1pm, room TBA shortly. We'll be having elections at this meeting for the 2010-2011 officers. The positions are:

      *President
      *Vice President
      *Secretary
      *Treasurer
      *Historian

      Descriptions of each office will be included in the agenda, which will be circulated later this week.

      --Mike
    • mikeliszewski
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 19, 2010
        ACLU Club elections are Monday Sept. 20 in Room 204 at 1PM. Nominations will take place at the meeting. Spread the word!