ACLU Club Shirts Pre-Order Sale, Now-Sept 3

  • mikeliszewski
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 30, 2010
      Hi!

      The ACLU Club is making some new UDC Law/ACLU shirts. The front looks like the DC flag and says "UDC Law" and the back says "ACLU, we've got your back." They're going to be printed with white ink on red American Apparel tee shirts (both men's and women's sizes). There's a flyer in the files sections if you to get a better idea of what they'll look like.

      We're holding a pre-order sale now through Friday September 3rd. During the pre-sale, shirts will be $15, after Sept. 3rd they're going to go up to $20. Another advantage to ordering during the pre-sale is you'll get your guaranteed size.

      To order, hand deliver a check to Sarah Bardos (sebardos@...) by 3:30 pm Friday Sept. 3rd. MAKE CHECK PAYABLE to Michael Liszewski. On the memo line of the check, be sure to include which men's or women's size you want.

      Shirts should be ready by mid-late September. If you miss the pre-sale, we'll be ordering extras, but will cost you $20 at that point, and you're limited to whatever sizes we have.

      Questions?
      mikeliszewski@...

      Thanks!
      --Mike Liszewski