First General Body Meeting of the 2010-2011 Year

  • Aaron
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 27, 2010
      Hey Everybody,

      I hope you all have had a wonderful and relaxing summer! This email is to let you know that we will be holding our first general body meeting of ACLU at DC's Public Law School on Monday, August 30th at 1pm in room 204. Please see the agenda in the group file folder for further details. Also, feel free to inform any 1Ls or other classmates who may be interested.

      Thank you much, and I look forward to seeing you all on Monday!

      Aaron Weaver
      Secretary
      ACLU at DC's Public Law School
      ajweaver83@...