Re: [aclu_dcsl] ACLU Club meeting next week

  • Sarah Bardos
    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 23, 2010
      My preference is Wednesday, too, but I don't have a conflict on either day.

      On Tue, Feb 23, 2010 at 10:41 AM, mikeliszewski <mikeliszewski@...> wrote:

      ACLU Club members,
      We will be holding a meeting next week to discuss the upcoming Civil Liberties Week event we will be holding March 30-April 1. The meeting will either be Wednesday or Thursday. Please email me your preference of Wed. or Thurs. ASAP, thanks!
      --Mike

      --
      Sarah E. Bardos
      J.D. Candidate - May 2012