Next ACLU Club General Body Meeting: Dec. 1st at 1PM

  • Aaron
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 19, 2009
      Hello Everybody,

      This message is to inform you that the next general body meeting of ACLU at DC's Public Law School will be held on Tuesday, December 1st at 1PM. At present time, topics that will be discussed include new membership requirements under the newly ratified Constitution and general planning for the spring semester. Pursuant to the new Constitution, a finalized agenda will be posted here 5 days in advance of the meeting.

      Also, we will likely be discussing any proposed amendments to the new Constitution. If you intend to propose an amendment, please note the procedure detailed in the new Constitution (located in the Constitution/Bylaws section of the Yahoo group, file name: ACLU Con-Bylaw Aaron Final.doc). In particular, Article VII requires all amendments to be submitted typewritten in duplicate to the Secretary (me). Please place any amendments in my mailbox at least a day prior to the meeting.

      Thank You all, and good luck with your studies!

      Aaron Weaver
      Secretary
      ACLU at DC's Public Law School