Great Job

  • Aaron
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 30, 2009
      Hey Everybody,

      I just wanted to thank everyone who pitched in to make signs yesterday and today. We have some really great signs that will definitely get our statement across. Job well done. Also, don't forget that the protest is tomorrow between 12:30 pm and 1:30 pm on the corner of Connecticut and Van Ness. We really want a big turn out from ACLU Club, so please come out and show your support even if you only have half an hour or 15 minutes.

      Best Regards,

      - Aaron Weaver