CHANGE TO EVENT PROPOSAL DUE DATES

  • ajweaver83
    Message 1 of 1 , Sep 3, 2009
      Hello everybody,

      I hope everyone is having a good week and looking forward to the three day weekend. This message is to inform you that due to the fast approaching deadline for organizations to submit their budgets, we must move up the due date for the submission of event proposals. Therefore, I will need any of you who are researching event proposals to submit them to me no later than SEPTEMBER 8TH. Even if you are not sure of all the particulars, submit your idea and any information that you have by this date.

      Thanks, and have a great weekend.

      - Aaron Weaver
      Secretary
      American Civil Liberties Union