Event Ideas

  • ajweaver83
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 28, 2009
      Hey everybody,

      Per Wednesday's meeting, I'm writing to remind you that September 16th is the deadline to submit to me via email any event ideas you have for the 09/10 school year. As we talked about at the meeting, please do the necessary research for your event with particular focus on:

      COST: to include any food provided, speaker fees, equipment, etc.
      TYPE OF EVENT: informational lecture, debate, lobbying event, etc.
      SUBJECT MATTER: Obviously, it should relate to protection of the rights and liberties that the Constitution and laws of the US guarantee.

      I will send out an additional reminder(s) as we get closer to the 16th. Once I receive all of the entries, they will be compiled and circulated by the officers and hopefully at the meeting on September 23rd, the whole organization will vote on which events to do and when.

      If you have any questions, please feel free to email me and I hope everyone's semester is off to an awesome start!

      Aaron Weaver
      Secretary
      AMERICAN CIVIL LIBERTIES UNION
      At DC's Public Law School