DC Statehood Panel At UDC Law

  • Samantha Scown
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 23, 2011
      Monday March 28th, 2011 will be the beginning of Civil Liberties week for the UDC ACLU Club. We will be hosting a panel discussion on DC Statehood. The speakers will be Michael A. Brown (DC Council-At large) , Alan Page (green party candidate for at large council), Johnny Barnes (executive director of the ACLU) and Morgan Murphy (DC Vote and UDC Law Class of 2010) We are looking forward to seeing you in Building 39 Room 201 on the second floor from 12 noon to 2 p.m. This should be a great event, and lunch will be provided. The sponsors of this event are the ACLU Club, the National Lawyers Guild, The Federalist Society, The Innoncence Project, and the American Constitution Society.

      This will be an informal panel discussion, followed by a question and answer period. Feel free to invite anyone!

      Looking forward to seeing you there!