ACLU Reception

  • Samantha Scown
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 3, 2010
      Could you send this out to our members.

      John Wimberly, President of the Board of Directors of the ACLU of the National Capital Area, is hosting a reception at his home on Thursday, December 9th from 6:30-8:00pm. The purpose of this reception is to give ACLU members and donors the opportunity to find out about what issues the ACLU-NCA is currently involved with. Because this is at Mr. Wimberly's home, attendance is limited. There are 2 spaces left, and the ACLU-NCA has invited any members of our UDC ACLU organization to attend, but this is on a first come, first served basis. If anyone is interested, please contact me at sebardos@... as soon as possible. I will check with the ACLU-NCA and get the address and directions for you.

      Thanks.

      -Sarah Bardos
      President, ACLU at DC's Public Law School