General Body Meeting

  • samanthalscown
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 14, 2010
      Our next general body meeting will be Wednesday October 20th, 2010 from 1230-130 in Room 204. Please try to bring some ideas for events this year, and bring some friends or anyone you know that would be interested in the club. Hope to see everyone there!
    • Samantha Scown
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 21, 2010
        The next general body meeting will be tomorrow, Monday November 22nd, 2010 from 1230-130 in Room 204. Hope to see you all there!