What Ever the Verdict

  • mangummurdock
    Message 1 of 37 , Jul 10, 2013
      There are going to be raw emotions for some folks simply because of the media coverage: light skin Spanish looking guy guns down poor innocent black while 47 separate shootings echoed through Chicago over the extended Fourth of July weekend, killing 11 and wounding dozens more, including a 5-year-old boy with no coverage.
    • lord_of_the_munch
      Message 37 of 37 , Jul 12, 2013
        Yes, that ought to make some gung-ho neighborhoods think twice. But unless there's something in that settlement that prevents them from pursuing a wrongful death case against GZ they should still do that, imho. He's gotten plenty of money from gun nuts all over the country and they should be the ones to spend it, not GZ. Fleece the rubes! It won't bring back their son, but it will sure feel like justice.