Afterlife

  • HumanCarol
    Message 1 of 13 , Mar 1, 2013
      Afterlife explained by Father Guido Sarducci

      http://www.rumormillnews.com/cgi-bin/archive.cgi?read=241391
    • mangummurdock
      Message 2 of 13 , Jan 31
        Afterlife is a broad term and means more than 'playing a harp' on some cloud. I am the afterlife of all humanity that lived before me. Their discoveries and ideas have been passed down to me. Christianity lives on from generation to generation. What I do and say will be reflected in the next generations.

      • lord_of_the_munch
        Message 3 of 13 , Jan 31
          Equivocation isn't an argument.