Re: [A ChristianVsAtheist Club] What about the the meaning and purpose of your life?

  • residentatheist@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 1, 2012
      There is no purpose to life except life itself. The only purpose to life is
      the purpose you choose to give it.

      ra

      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 1, 2012
        Group Administration ALERT! More innane insane retarded DISCREDITED commie CUNT SPAM by hell-bound MORON Carol Smith...........
      • mangummurdock
        Message 3 of 7 , Aug 1, 2012
          Hitler would agree with you.

          Message 4 of 7 , Aug 1, 2012
            Hitler was on your side of the fence, he was catholic. He believed in god.
            Your petty little bug comment has failed. <sigh> Just what I would expect
            from a bug.

            ra

            > There is no purpose to life except life itself. The only purpose to life
            > is
            > the purpose you choose to give it.
            >
            > ra

          • HumanCarol
            Message 5 of 7 , Aug 1, 2012
              <residentatheist@...> wrote:
              > There is no purpose to life except life itself. The only purpose to life is the purpose you choose to give it.>>

              Who asked about the meaning and purpose of life?

              The question was NOT about the the meaning and purpose of life.

              The question was about the meaning and purpose of your life?

              Big difference.
            • zionism_sucks_butt@yahoo.com
              Message 6 of 7 , Aug 1, 2012
                Group Administration ALERT! More innane insane retarded DISCREDITED commie CUNT SPAM by hell-bound MORON Carol Smith