Re: [A ChristianVsAtheist Club] Ben: If you are responsible for me, then you can own and control me...no thank you

  • nightstalker22
    Message 1 of 180 , Jun 1, 2011
      "Atheism is the lack of belief in gods. That's the definition, is it not?"-Ben

      "No, that is not an accurate definition of atheist. By that definition a rock is an atheist and we know that is not true, don't we."-RA

      Aye, the Bible tells us that is not true!

      Luke 19:37 And when he was come nigh, even now at the descent of the mount of Olives, the whole multitude of the disciples began to rejoice and praise God with a loud voice for all the mighty works that they had seen;

      Luke 19:38 Saying, Blessed [be] the King that cometh in the name of the Lord: peace in heaven, and glory in the highest.

      Luke 19:39 And some of the Pharisees from among the multitude said unto him, Master, rebuke thy disciples.

      Luke 19:40 And he answered and said unto them, I tell you that, if these should hold their peace, the stones would immediately cry out.

      There we have it! Rocks have tiny minds, right Blair? And as we know, things with tiny minds believe in gods!
    • lord_of_the_munch
      Message 180 of 180 , Jun 1, 2011
        I guess your confusion about reality and the imaginary has spilled over into being unable to distinguish between sounding like an idiot and being an idiot.

        Thanks for volunteering the additional information!