Re: Copeland, Hinn, and Price (False Prophets #3, #4, and #5)

  • josephylee@aol.com
    Message 1 of 55 , Jan 1, 2011
      I guess we need those self rightrous police since we have
      spiritual criminals like yourself.

      In Christ,
      Joseph

      In a message dated 2011-01-01 P.M. 1:29:16 대한민국 표준시,
      achristianvsatheistclub@yahoogroups.com writes:

      Messages in this topic (4)
      4b. Re: Copeland, Hinn, and Price (False Prophets #3, #4, and #5)
      Posted by: "lord_of_the_munch" no_reply@yahoogroups.com lord_of_the_munch
      Date: Fri Dec 31, 2010 8:03 pm ((PST))

      Yeah, it's real problem for the self righteous police.

    • josephylee@aol.com
      Message 55 of 55 , Jan 6, 2011
        I am one of God's elect because the Bible tells me so.
        (John 3:16)

        In Christ,
        Joseph

        In a message dated 2011-01-03 A.M. 7:29:33 대한민국 표준시,
        achristianvsatheistclub@yahoogroups.com writes:

        Messages in this topic (24)
        11.1. Re: Copeland, Hinn, and Price (False Prophets #3, #4, and #5)
        Posted by: "Gillespie William" jjjgillespie@... jjjgillespie
        Date: Sun Jan 2, 2011 2:22 pm ((PST))

        Sir, How do you know you are "one of God's elect?"