Re: funny!!

  • The Dhampire LOGOS
    Message 1 of 34 , Sep 1, 2010
      --- In achristianvsatheistclub@yahoogroups.com, slarty2003 <no_reply@...> wrote:

      [[> Why not go to add remove programs (might be called something else depending on your OS) and uninstall itunes? It could also be telling you that if you use Quicktime or any Apple product. I think their updater has done that to me a few times.

      > I've been testing Safari for Windows just for fun lately. Don't like their bookmark method much, but it's different. It isn't bad, but I still prefer Fire fox. Forget Google Chrome. Every time I went to a Yahoo site it told me it couldn't find it. What a piece of shit. ]]

      I've never had a problem with Chrome since I installed it years ago.

      I despise everything apple, except for my iPod Touch. Apple is a lot of mythical hype. It's easy to tout being "more stable" when your products aren't compatible with anything else and vise versa!

      As for Windows 7, I wouldn't use an OS until it's been on the market for a year and half to two years. IMO, the trick to keeping Microsoft OS's happy is to not do updates! (except for important security updates of course). Constant updates makes an OS unwieldy, sluggish and unstable.

      ("I despise everything apple")...PS the iPad is a joke. It amazes me that people will pay 600-800 bucks for that thing. It's nothing but a big fucking iPod touch. Why don't they put a god damned kick stand on that thing?

      LOGOS
    • terriblelusardi
      Message 34 of 34 , Sep 5, 2010
        --- In achristianvsatheistclub@yahoogroups.com, slarty2003 <no_reply@...> wrote:

        > Oh right. Yeah. Legitimate businessmen. That's the story we agreed on.
        > I was disappointed there for a moment.

        I'm glad we got that cleared up, I can't have you feeling disappointed, especially when you should be feeling the strippers.

        > I keep a wallet in my pants with no money in it just for those occasions. But she makes more money than I do now so she's learned the tricks and keeps a wallet with no money in it in her panties.

        It's good that she plays fair. My girl has just had a safe installed in her panties, she says anything goes to get it open apart from dynamite or sulphuric acid.

        > "The look", Sartre explains, is the basis for sexual desire; Sartre declares that there isn't a biological motivation for sex. Instead, "double reciprocal incarnation," is a form of mutual awareness which Sartre takes to be at the heart of the sexual experience."
        >
        > No biological motivation? "double reciprocal incarnation,"? Someone forgot to tell my penis, which like rocks, has a mind of it's own and tells me Sartre is full of shit. Not something it knows through personal experience, you understand. It has feelings even when no one is looking.... No biological motivation? One can hardly understand how a man could possibly write something like that.

        He'd never been to The Hat obviously. If he had he'd have re-evaluated his belief system with extreme prejudice and silicon window sealant.

        > It's been a long time since I read Being and Nothingness and most of his ideas still seem completely off the wall to both me and my penis.

        I've never read it and from what you've told me I probably never will.

        > > > It's apparently easy to keep your money. Don't ever let her look at you or you not only lose your money, you cease to exist. But if you need her occasionally, don't look at her or she disappears and takes your money with her.
        > >

        > > So that's what keeps happening.
        >
        > Can't win, my friend.

        I fancy my chances with a set of lock picks, never say die. ;-)

        > > > Never seen Simon's cat before. I like him. Thanks, Terrible.
        > >

        > > No problem, the bloke created his first "Simons Cat" animation just as a tester for his new animation software. One of his friends posted it on YouTube and that was it.
        > >

        > Funny stuff. And he has the cats attitude right too.

        He'd just got himself a kitten which his animations are based on.

        > > Carve your neighbours tree and then set it on fire - that should be pretty imposing.
        > >

        > It would do for a few moments of terror. But I need something that will supply endless nights of fear to passers by. I've considered installing a machine gun on a turret with a motion sensor, but I like the squirrels and cats in the area too much. And it might draw the wrong kind of attention from the police. Not that there is any right kind of attention one can draw from the police I suppose.

        Use a 50 cal on some sort of soft mount, it'll never hit the squirrels or cats, it may however bring down a few planes. When the police turn up just stand there looking innocent and when they start asking difficult questions about the armaments on your premises, claim that you can't hear them due to the noise of exploding planes. They'll eventually get fed up and go away.