Re: The Wall - A new video by Nightstalker and Plastic Goddess

  • lord_of_the_munch
    Message 1 of 15 , Mar 1, 2010
      Yeah, it's pretty white. Not too big though. ;-)

      --- In achristianvsatheistclub@yahoogroups.com, "The Dhampire LOGOS" <the_dhampire_logos@...> wrote:

      > Nope.
      >
      > 'Big white square.
      >
      > Try clearing your cashe and then see if it works for you still.
      >

      > LOGOS
      >

      > --- In achristianvsatheistclub@yahoogroups.com, nightstalker22 <no_reply@> wrote:
      > >
      > > "So how come it doesn't play?"-LotM
      > >
      > > Works fine for us. You're probably trying to view the old link I e-mailed you, that version has been deleted. Just follow the link below and press F5 if you have to.
      > >
      > > http://www.unnaturalnature.com/thewall.php

    • lord_of_the_munch
      Message 2 of 15 , Mar 1, 2010
        Nah, why would I go open up my e-mail when you put the link right there?

        I'm retired, remember?

        --- In achristianvsatheistclub@yahoogroups.com, nightstalker22 <no_reply@...> wrote:

        > "So how come it doesn't play?"-LotM
        >
        > Works fine for us. You're probably trying to view the old link I e-mailed you, that version has been deleted. Just follow the link below and press F5 if you have to.
        >
        > http://www.unnaturalnature.com/thewall.php

      • nightstalker22
        Message 3 of 15 , Mar 1, 2010
          "Nah, why would I go open up my e-mail when you put the link right there?

          I'm retired, remember?"-LotM

          @#$%^@#$^%@#$@# It's fixed now!

          I deleted the old file and renamed it and missed one reference in the embed code... thanks for catching it, I was seeing it in my cache.
        • lord_of_the_munch
          Message 4 of 15 , Mar 1, 2010
            Yup, that fixed it.

            So where did that guy come from? It had to be somewhere within the wall, yes? Or maybe it just looks circular in this one spot.

            And why aren't Christians as anxious to jump "over the wall"?

            --- In achristianvsatheistclub@yahoogroups.com, nightstalker22 <no_reply@...> wrote:

            > "Nah, why would I go open up my e-mail when you put the link right there?
            >
            > I'm retired, remember?"-LotM
            >

            > @#$%^@#$^%@#$@# It's fixed now!
            >
            > I deleted the old file and renamed it and missed one reference in the embed code... thanks for catching it, I was seeing it in my cache.

          • The Dhampire LOGOS
            Message 5 of 15 , Mar 1, 2010
              The brown fellow's voice is a bit muddled sometimes.

              Message 6 of 15 , Mar 1, 2010
                "Yup, that fixed it.

                So where did that guy come from? It had to be somewhere within the wall, yes?
                Or maybe it just looks circular in this one spot."-LotM

                It's a very large semi-circle.
              • plastic_goddess
                Message 7 of 15 , Mar 1, 2010
                  [Logos: The brown fellow's voice is a bit muddled sometimes.]

                  Yeah, I'm unhappy with the voice too. The brown fellow is actually me. We used voice masking software, but we failed to create an authentic human male voice. I even attempted to record with different accents. The software modified my accents, causing them to be much more subtle. Using my real accent, certain words were still clipped and altered. I told Stalker he should've just put girly hair on the character and used my real voice. But then, he says I'd have to be an amazon to lift him onto the wall. We'll edit some more and see what we can do with it. Any other criticisms? We'd be happy to hear them.
                • lord_of_the_munch
                  Message 8 of 15 , Mar 1, 2010
                    Bald women are sexy. Give it a try with a female voice and see what happens. You could switch roles if you'd rather have him toss you over the wall to your death. ;-)

                    Besides, religion is for women. Yeah, I know it started out as a guy thing, but you crafty females managed to find a way to turn it around to sanctify monogamy.

                    The apple was spiked!

                    Message 9 of 15 , Mar 1, 2010
                      --- In achristianvsatheistclub@yahoogroups.com, nightstalker22 <no_reply@...> wrote:

                      > "Yup, that fixed it.
                      >
                      > So where did that guy come from? It had to be somewhere within the wall, yes?
                      > Or maybe it just looks circular in this one spot."-LotM
                      >
                      > It's a very large semi-circle.

                      The leap of faith. It's just so tragic.
                    • plastic_goddess
                      Message 10 of 15 , Mar 2, 2010
                        [Lotm: Bald women are sexy. Give it a try with a female voice and see what happens. You could switch roles if you'd rather have him toss you over the wall to your death. ;-)]

                        Actually, I'm not sure why he created the video with two male characters, or why he was adament in keeping them male. I'd be interested in using my real voice.

                        [Lotm: Besides, religion is for women.]

                        Religion is for people who cannot accept death.

                        [Lotm: Yeah, I know it started out as a guy thing, but you crafty females managed to find a way to turn it around to sanctify monogamy. The apple was spiked!]

                        Grasping for a debate topic?
                      • lord_of_the_munch
                        Message 11 of 15 , Mar 3, 2010
                          --- In achristianvsatheistclub@yahoogroups.com, plastic_goddess <no_reply@...> wrote:

                          > [Lotm: Bald women are sexy. Give it a try with a female voice and see what happens. You could switch roles if you'd rather have him toss you over the wall to your death. ;-)]
                          >
                          > Actually, I'm not sure why he created the video with two male characters, or why he was adament in keeping them male. I'd be interested in using my real voice.

                          He was adamant about two males? Hmmm, that seems to demand some sort of explanation.

                          > [Lotm: Besides, religion is for women.]
                          >
                          > Religion is for people who cannot accept death.

                          Yes, but primarily of the female persuasion. In poll after poll it always turns out that females are more religiously inclined than males. There really doesn't seem to be much controversy about it.

                          > [Lotm: Yeah, I know it started out as a guy thing, but you crafty females managed to find a way to turn it around to sanctify monogamy. The apple was spiked!]
                          >
                          > Grasping for a debate topic?

                          Hey, what did you do with my smiley face?