The Way to nowhere..

  • Shin Feyn
    Message 1 of 174 , Oct 1, 2009
      Mangum.. God is everywhere, in everything, in all time.
      Demon..so you do not worship a being as much as you worship its presence ?

      Shin: Panentheism says that this alleged 'god' is everywhere..
      it would of course be withing us even within the so called synthetic atheists who deny it.
      I don't know abolout  this concept of "worship?" Would anyuthig so magnanimous as to have created "everything" have an ego that would require "worship".. Seems to me the more intelligent a thing becomes the less emotional it is? But anything is possible in this uncomprehending existence. To me all that I am aware of seems like some sort of experiment with all that is confronting all else with some intention of let the best man win.
      Water seeking it's own level and ultimately everything will be shuffled into its rightful place.
      But.. and this is a big but if this creator is so almighty and can do anything why, I wonder
      would "it"be experimenting.. If it is so all powerful why not just come right and make it the way it wanted it.. but that begs the question if this creator is so "all" why would it need anything. Even more fundamental is why would this perfect creator createe such abberations as carol, hampy, slarty, hi guy, ted bundy and jimmy swaggert? Of course we no not the "why"but we can see some of the results of its creation.. we can see carols abnormal obsession with Silk.. we can observe hampy attempting to show everybody ho smart he/she is.. why? what these people seek is so petty when seen against the backdrop of all that is.. Why I ask.. Long ago I stopped asking why cause there ain't no why to it!  Why would such a magnificient entity as the creator surely must be as a human would describe it for being able to create the universe and all thats in it create a nit picker like carol who's ultimate purpose is to pont out spelling mistakes - point?  Somebody
      bet on the Mare!   Better just to see the humor and irony in it and enjoy a cold Heineken.
      And thats how the jolly green giant saw it all....    see ya.........Shin

      > God is everywhere, in everything, in all time.

      gaah,  did I just smoke my god ?   -quickly puts out cigarette-

      Message 174 of 174 , Oct 26, 2009
        ' The Way.'  "Sounds real good".. sounds..... Someone once asked Ghandi -  Mohandes-
        [ The Story of My Experiments With Truth, was published in 1927. His
        birthday, October 2nd, is a national holiday in India.] "what do you think about democracy?" he said..
        "I think it's a beautiful idea...."Someone once said "religion is the opiate of the people"
        I don't really give a damn who said it!  Why would anyone but a .... carol ann aka judy.
         What was thwe poem.. statuer of Liberty.. Give me your hungry.. your ..  Lazarus somebody but no the dude from the book the bible..who cares who said it, I only know I read it.. ( some lyrics) .. who cares just so long as we get it ferchrisakes!

                                                                                     see ya....shin