LOGOS' psychic predictions for the next 13 months.

  • The_Dhampire_LOGOS
    Message 1 of 6 , Aug 1, 2009
      Within the next thirteen months...

      There will be a UFO sighting near a major city. President Obama will repeatedly fail to comment.

      A major NASA project will be scrapped due to lack of funds, and within the following three weeks an earthquake of magnitude size six will occur.

      A South East Asian country will experience draught and famine. Millions of children will be directly affected.

      Inflation of the US monitary system will dramatically increase, greatly reducing the buying power of the US dollar.

      There will be seismic activity detected in the Pacific Ocean.

      China will consider the United States too risky to loan money to for the first time 30 years.

      There will be amazing new discoveries in the field of astonomy, including the discovery of several distant planets in the Milkyway galaxy that are smaller than Jupiter. Some may contain life.

      There will be an unexpected degree of sunspot activity that some will link to earth's climate change.

      Kim Jung Il's health will suddenly decline.

      A well known beautiful American actress will shock the world by "coming out" as bisexual, and she will be repeatdly mischaracterized as a "lesbian" in the American media for no apparent reason.

      A mid-western American state will change it's laws, legalizing gay marriage.

      A major American pharmaceutical company will test a promising new drug in the fight against cancer.

      Congress will fail to pass a United States Constitutional amendment, making gay marriage illegal.

      Millions of people will die of Malaria in Laos, Cambodia, Thailand, Korea, China.

      And on a personal note...

      You will help someone in a way that you've not helped anyone ever before.

      You will lose a personal friend and this will bring you sadness.

      You will acquire a taste for a food that you've not eaten before.

      About you in general...

      If you try to remember, you'll realize that in the past, you've experienced a strange occurance that feels like it was meant to happen.

      "Love is stronger than death". Intellectually, you're not quite sure what this means, but your soul knows that it's a timeless truth.

      You're a better judge of character than most people, and you can usually tell when someone's lying.

      You're a little bit smarter than your closest friend.

      When you cease trying to understand what you know, then you'll know without understanding.

      You have a different taste in humor. There are a lot of comedians that others think are hillarious that you don't find funny at all.

      You think that Paris Hilton is often maligned unfairly, although you personally find this 'party girl' dull and boring, the exact opposite of her persona. You find her irrelevent rather than interesting.

      You'll eat less pizza.

      LOGOS
    • they_shoot_horses_dont_they2
      Message 2 of 6 , Aug 1, 2009
        Howdy Logos, you forgot about the airplane that will crash, it will have red on the tail fin; this will happen in the months of September,
        October or November, killing roughly 60 or more.

        Horse
        c.c.c.
        .c..c.c

        logos@...> wrote:

        > Within the next thirteen months...
        >

        > There will be a UFO sighting near a major city. President Obama will repeatedly fail to comment.
        >
        > A major NASA project will be scrapped due to lack of funds, and within the following three weeks an earthquake of magnitude size six will occur.
        >
        > A South East Asian country will experience draught and famine. Millions of children will be directly affected.
        >
        > Inflation of the US monitary system will dramatically increase, greatly reducing the buying power of the US dollar.
        >
        > There will be seismic activity detected in the Pacific Ocean.
        >
        > China will consider the United States too risky to loan money to for the first time 30 years.
        >
        > There will be amazing new discoveries in the field of astonomy, including the discovery of several distant planets in the Milkyway galaxy that are smaller than Jupiter. Some may contain life.
        >
        > There will be an unexpected degree of sunspot activity that some will link to earth's climate change.
        >
        > Kim Jung Il's health will suddenly decline.
        >
        > A well known beautiful American actress will shock the world by "coming out" as bisexual, and she will be repeatdly mischaracterized as a "lesbian" in the American media for no apparent reason.
        >
        > A mid-western American state will change it's laws, legalizing gay marriage.
        >
        > A major American pharmaceutical company will test a promising new drug in the fight against cancer.
        >
        > Congress will fail to pass a United States Constitutional amendment, making gay marriage illegal.
        >
        > Millions of people will die of Malaria in Laos, Cambodia, Thailand, Korea, China.
        >

        > And on a personal note...
        >
        > You will help someone in a way that you've not helped anyone ever before.
        >
        > You will lose a personal friend and this will bring you sadness.
        >
        > You will acquire a taste for a food that you've not eaten before.
        >

        > About you in general...
        >
        > If you try to remember, you'll realize that in the past, you've experienced a strange occurance that feels like it was meant to happen.
        >
        > "Love is stronger than death". Intellectually, you're not quite sure what this means, but your soul knows that it's a timeless truth.
        >
        > You're a better judge of character than most people, and you can usually tell when someone's lying.
        >
        > You're a little bit smarter than your closest friend.
        >
        > When you cease trying to understand what you know, then you'll know without understanding.
        >
        > You have a different taste in humor. There are a lot of comedians that others think are hillarious that you don't find funny at all.
        >
        > You think that Paris Hilton is often maligned unfairly, although you personally find this 'party girl' dull and boring, the exact opposite of her persona. You find her irrelevent rather than interesting.
        >
        > You'll eat less pizza.
        >

        > LOGOS

      • The_Dhampire_LOGOS
        Message 3 of 6 , Aug 1, 2009
          Yeah, I forgot that one!

          Thanks.

          ;-)

          LOGOS

          --- In achristianvsatheistclub@yahoogroups.com, "they_shoot_horses_dont_they2" <4db1-8nhx@...> wrote:

> [...]
          > >
          > > If you try to remember, you'll realize that in the past, you've experienced a strange occurance that feels like it was meant to happen.
          > >
          > > "Love is stronger than death". Intellectually, you're not quite sure what this means, but your soul knows that it's a timeless truth.
          > >
          > > You're a better judge of character than most people, and you can usually tell when someone's lying.
          > >
          > > You're a little bit smarter than your closest friend.
          > >
          > > When you cease trying to understand what you know, then you'll know without understanding.
          > >
          > > You have a different taste in humor. There are a lot of comedians that others think are hillarious that you don't find funny at all.
          > >
          > > You think that Paris Hilton is often maligned unfairly, although you personally find this 'party girl' dull and boring, the exact opposite of her persona. You find her irrelevent rather than interesting.

        • judas3ca
          Message 4 of 6 , Aug 4, 2009
            All hail the great prophet!

            --- In achristianvsatheistclub@yahoogroups.com, "The_Dhampire_LOGOS" <the_dhampire_logos@...> wrote:

            > Within the next thirteen months...
            >

            > There will be a UFO sighting near a major city. President Obama will repeatedly fail to comment.
            >
            > A major NASA project will be scrapped due to lack of funds, and within the following three weeks an earthquake of magnitude size six will occur.
            >
            > A South East Asian country will experience draught and famine. Millions of children will be directly affected.
            >
            > Inflation of the US monitary system will dramatically increase, greatly reducing the buying power of the US dollar.
            >
            > There will be seismic activity detected in the Pacific Ocean.
            >
            > China will consider the United States too risky to loan money to for the first time 30 years.
            >
            > There will be amazing new discoveries in the field of astonomy, including the discovery of several distant planets in the Milkyway galaxy that are smaller than Jupiter. Some may contain life.
            >
            > There will be an unexpected degree of sunspot activity that some will link to earth's climate change.
            >
            > Kim Jung Il's health will suddenly decline.
            >
            > A well known beautiful American actress will shock the world by "coming out" as bisexual, and she will be repeatdly mischaracterized as a "lesbian" in the American media for no apparent reason.
            >
            > A mid-western American state will change it's laws, legalizing gay marriage.
            >
            > A major American pharmaceutical company will test a promising new drug in the fight against cancer.
            >
            > Congress will fail to pass a United States Constitutional amendment, making gay marriage illegal.
            >
            > Millions of people will die of Malaria in Laos, Cambodia, Thailand, Korea, China.
            >

            > And on a personal note...
            >
            > You will help someone in a way that you've not helped anyone ever before.
            >
            > You will lose a personal friend and this will bring you sadness.
            >
            > You will acquire a taste for a food that you've not eaten before.
            >

            > About you in general...
            >
            > If you try to remember, you'll realize that in the past, you've experienced a strange occurance that feels like it was meant to happen.
            >
            > "Love is stronger than death". Intellectually, you're not quite sure what this means, but your soul knows that it's a timeless truth.
            >
            > You're a better judge of character than most people, and you can usually tell when someone's lying.
            >
            > You're a little bit smarter than your closest friend.
            >
            > When you cease trying to understand what you know, then you'll know without understanding.
            >
            > You have a different taste in humor. There are a lot of comedians that others think are hillarious that you don't find funny at all.
            >
            > You think that Paris Hilton is often maligned unfairly, although you personally find this 'party girl' dull and boring, the exact opposite of her persona. You find her irrelevent rather than interesting.
            >
            > You'll eat less pizza.
            >

            > LOGOS

          • lord_of_the_munch
            Message 5 of 6 , Aug 5, 2009
              "When you cease trying to understand what you know, then you'll know without understanding."

              Know what, that you don't understand?

              "You have a different taste in humor. There are a lot of comedians that others think are hillarious that you don't find funny at all."

              ô¿ô ~ Your spelling is more hilarious than many comedians ~

              --- In achristianvsatheistclub@yahoogroups.com, "The_Dhampire_LOGOS" <the_dhampire_logos@...> wrote:

              > Within the next thirteen months...
              >

              > There will be a UFO sighting near a major city. President Obama will repeatedly fail to comment.
              >
              > A major NASA project will be scrapped due to lack of funds, and within the following three weeks an earthquake of magnitude size six will occur.
              >
              > A South East Asian country will experience draught and famine. Millions of children will be directly affected.
              >
              > Inflation of the US monitary system will dramatically increase, greatly reducing the buying power of the US dollar.
              >
              > There will be seismic activity detected in the Pacific Ocean.
              >
              > China will consider the United States too risky to loan money to for the first time 30 years.
              >
              > There will be amazing new discoveries in the field of astonomy, including the discovery of several distant planets in the Milkyway galaxy that are smaller than Jupiter. Some may contain life.
              >
              > There will be an unexpected degree of sunspot activity that some will link to earth's climate change.
              >
              > Kim Jung Il's health will suddenly decline.
              >
              > A well known beautiful American actress will shock the world by "coming out" as bisexual, and she will be repeatdly mischaracterized as a "lesbian" in the American media for no apparent reason.
              >
              > A mid-western American state will change it's laws, legalizing gay marriage.
              >
              > A major American pharmaceutical company will test a promising new drug in the fight against cancer.
              >
              > Congress will fail to pass a United States Constitutional amendment, making gay marriage illegal.
              >
              > Millions of people will die of Malaria in Laos, Cambodia, Thailand, Korea, China.
              >

              > And on a personal note...
              >
              > You will help someone in a way that you've not helped anyone ever before.
              >
              > You will lose a personal friend and this will bring you sadness.
              >
              > You will acquire a taste for a food that you've not eaten before.
              >

              > About you in general...
              >
              > If you try to remember, you'll realize that in the past, you've experienced a strange occurance that feels like it was meant to happen.
              >
              > "Love is stronger than death". Intellectually, you're not quite sure what this means, but your soul knows that it's a timeless truth.
              >
              > You're a better judge of character than most people, and you can usually tell when someone's lying.
              >
              > You're a little bit smarter than your closest friend.
              >
              > When you cease trying to understand what you know, then you'll know without understanding.
              >
              > You have a different taste in humor. There are a lot of comedians that others think are hillarious that you don't find funny at all.
              >
              > You think that Paris Hilton is often maligned unfairly, although you personally find this 'party girl' dull and boring, the exact opposite of her persona. You find her irrelevent rather than interesting.
              >
              > You'll eat less pizza.
              >

              > LOGOS

            • The_Dhampire_LOGOS
              Message 6 of 6 , Aug 5, 2009
                --- In achristianvsatheistclub@yahoogroups.com, lord_of_the_munch <no_reply@...> wrote:

                > "When you cease trying to understand what you know, then you'll know without understanding."
                >
                > Know what, that you don't understand?
                >
                > "You have a different taste in humor. There are a lot of comedians that others think are hillarious that you don't find funny at all."
                >
                > ô¿ô ~ Your spelling is more hilarious than many comedians ~

                If you insist on being a smart ass, I'll put a curse on your house.

                LOGOS