Re: Today's fear index is 113

  • poopiethedemonslayer
    Message 1 of 32 , May 1, 2009
      munch, you talk all this poopie, but when the time comes,

      I have faith that when you realize whats right, you will do whats right. u just like to fight lol.

      there is a difference between being blasphemous and being silly, i think i always end up laughing after reading your posts because they are silly, I so often envision you like some 5 year old going "Oh no...no no....nuh uh, i know you r but what am i"

      you are like some porcupine that wants a hug

      -hugs- ouch!

      --- In achristianvsatheistclub@yahoogroups.com, lord_of_the_munch <no_reply@...> wrote:

> [...]
      >
      > http://is.gd/vLqg

      > > > So my direct answer to your question is evading the point?
      > >
      > > your direct answer is much like a Jehova witness telling you to stop celebrating everything in life because thats how they translated the bible.
      >

      > Another baseless accusation. Really, why do you suppose you have to fabricate such nonsense if you truly have God and the truth on your side? It really doesn't speak very well for the substance of your silly beliefs when you have to resort to blathering nonsense.
      >

      > > no munch, your self righteous, gravely opinionated diatribe was not a direct answer, it was simply hiding behind a diatribe because you have no valid response worthy of contesting. So you resort to ninny blather. I really like you so i play along but your position is beyond weak, it's dead.
      >

      > No means no. You asked if I was kidding you and I gave you a direct answer: no. So now that you've been caught bullshitting yet again let's hear about how your bullshit reveals the truth about God. Oh, God is bullshit!! Very well done, Poopie. You have done an admirable job of exposing God as bullshit. I couldn't have done it any better myself. Now is when you attempt to discredit yourself and your actions in a vain attempt to salvage the honor of your dead God.
      >
      > And yes, you also manage to fool yourself on a regular basis. I have pointed out the numerous times you have made atrociously bad accusations based on your false beliefs.
      >

      > > i snipped the rest of your ninny blather in mercy to your obvious lack of wit due to your abnormal fears of what is truly possible afterlife is over.
      >

      > You mean after life, right? I guess your superstition caused a little Freudian slip there. Yes, I know what is truly possible after life is over. Of course, if you have overwhelming evidence of something more, let's see it.
      >

      > > You want so bad to believe nothing is possible, so bad that you insist you know it's not a belief.
      >

      > Reality is not only possible, it's actual. Now that I've utterly destroyed your nonsense with a single sentence, I'm quite done with you. So here we are with your ending in a heap of nonsense that is clearly bullshit all in the name of defending your bullshit belief in a bullshit God. You may pat yourself on your back as one who has done more to discredit alleged Gods than anyone else here. Except maybe for Bob Carlo since the two of you are like illegitimate twins.
      >

      > > thats sad munch, very sad.
      >

      > No, what's sad is that you think bullshit wins out over reality. You're not alone. A lot of humans have a very hard time dealing with reality. Some humans either kill themselves or others when faced with a reality that is untenable. Sometimes they go on a rampage and then commit suicide. I hope that if you ever decide to choose reality that you don't do anything so drastic. Reality isn't for everyone. It's just too real.
      >
      > ô¿ô ~ may you aspire to truth about reality ~

    • The_Dhampire_LOGOS
      Message 32 of 32 , May 2, 2009
        --- In achristianvsatheistclub@yahoogroups.com, lord_of_the_munch <no_reply@...> wrote:

        > --- In achristianvsatheistclub@yahoogroups.com, "The_Dhampire_LOGOS" <the_dhampire_logos@> wrote:
        > >
        > > --- In achristianvsatheistclub@yahoogroups.com, lord_of_the_munch <no_reply@> wrote:
        > > >

        > > [[> Actually both handymen and tools are reality based things and neither is faith. Let me help you understand faith a little better. A handyman knocks on your door...]]
        > >

        > > Munch, I quoted you in a blog of mine. 'Hope you don't mind.
        > >

        > > LOGOS
        > >
        > > http://lucis-ferre257.blogspot.com/2009/05/faith_01.html
        >

        > Not at all. I'm honored that you thought it worthy.
        >
        > ô¿ô

        It's a good example.

        Anyone can be lied to, and even indoctrinated from a young age, but what separates the lied to and the conned is that someone who is conned must lie to themselves, (no doubt for some vested interest) or the original lie wears thin and finally wears out. This is why "you can't con an honest man" as they say. IMO, religious faith, as it applies to the three desert dogmas, is a con-job. It's like an offer from Popeye's Wimpy, if you'll worship me today, I'll gladly send you to paradise next Tuesday. I *could* show you paradise right now, but I must have left my wallet at home.

        :-)

        LOGOS