Example of Christianity destroying moral capacity---Re: CHRISTIAN LOVE????

  • The_Dhampire_LOGOS
    Message 1 of 461 , Mar 1, 2009
      --- In achristianvsatheistclub@yahoogroups.com, "mailmancom2000"
      <mailmancom2000@...> wrote:

      > Mr Munch,
      >
      > You actually prove the point! The biblical doctrine of depravity
      > means that sin has affected our natures, and for the unbeliever it
      > means that there is something that they are not able to do...and that
      > is come to God because the love their sin.
      >
      > "No one is able to come to Me unless the Father who send Me draws Him
      > and I will raise Him up at the Last Day." (Jesus)
      >

      > thanks
      > bob

      John 6:53-56
      Then Jesus said unto them, Verily, verily, I say unto you, Except ye
      eat the flesh of the Son of man, and drink his blood, ye have no life
      in you. Whoso eateth my flesh, and drinketh my blood, hath eternal
      life; and I will raise him up at the last day. For my flesh is meat
      indeed, and my blood is drink indeed. He that eateth my flesh, and
      drinketh my blood, dwelleth in me, and I in him.

      Let me guess. Jesus was serious about your quote, John 6:44, but not
      serious about eating his flesh and drinking his blood, even though he
      prefaced it with "verily, verily" and "indeed".

      'Funny how dogma works like that, you know, telling you what parts of
      the bible to not take seriously, even though 2/3 of all Christians on
      earth do take it seriously and literally.

      LOGOS
    • poopiethedemonslayer
      Message 461 of 461 , Jul 1, 2009
        NS is just upset that my art is way better than his now.