The biggest game in Los Angeles County in 27 years.............this friday

  • egojames007@aol.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 1, 2008
      This Friday night, one of the biggest games in Los Angeles County in 30
      years.......The Team of the Century...Long Beach Poly High School vs the team of
      the Month in November Lakewood High. This game is for representation in the
      CIF Pac-5 Championship game in Carson California at the Home Depot Center. This
      conference is considered the Best all around Conference in the Nation. It
      includes Orange County Powers Mater Dei, Orange Luthern, Bishop Amat, Servite,
      Esperanza, Tesero, Mission Viejo, Santa Marguarita, Loyola of Glendale,
      Crespi of Encino, Compton High, Long Beach Wilson, Long Beach Jordan, Sherman Oaks
      Notre Dame, Edison, Fountain Valley, Los Alamitos, NewPort Harbor, San
      Clemente. These are the schools the pac 10 gets a lot of its starting players, and
      many other big name conferences recruit from. This game will be watched by
      around 10,000 people. It is the biggest game of 30 years. Long Beach Poly has
      not lost to a moore league team since 1994. 14 years it has not lost. This
      game is going to be tough. Lakewood has all-world Jerry Stone. They have never
      played against Jerry Stone this year. They beat Lakewood at lakewood 32-15.
      Lakewood has been the hottest team in the last Month. This is going to be a
      showdown. My son says poly's defense will make the difference. He says Poly's
      defense is great and it will negate Jerry Stone. We shall see. He has played
      against both teams in November. Lakewood beat his team 40-13 and LB Poly beat
      them 34-7. I have seen both teams multiple times this year. I say its going
      to be a great game. Poly also have a few running backs who are all word.
      Daveon Barner, and Melvin Richardson. The price of admission 8 dollars for an
      adult......Memories? last for a lift time. My son has the Sat test the next
      day......but we will be there.
      AOL.com.