Re: City of Los Angeles...takes the fight to the "Colonel and the king".........

  • slarty2003
    Message 1 of 11 , Aug 1, 2008
      --- In achristianvsatheistclub@yahoogroups.com, terriblelusardi
      <no_reply@...> wrote:

      > > Shades of Horus Rumpole. lol...
      >

      > According to his MySpace profile, he's living in the tropics at
      > present. ;)

      Where I plan to spend as much of my retirement years as possible,
      smoking fine cigars rolled on the lily white thighs of former virgins,
      and drinking Cuba libre on a nudist beach under a palm thatched
      umbrella.

      So Rumpole finally retired did he? Poor man. Never did take silk I
      take it? For the best really. Still, Hilda must be happy. Bet he
      misses Pomaroy's Themes Embankment though. Then again maybe not.

      Old Bailey will never be the same. And what will the fine British
      criminal element like the Timson's do now? No wonder Magna Carta is
      down the toilet.
    • terriblelusardi
      Message 2 of 11 , Aug 1, 2008
        --- In achristianvsatheistclub@yahoogroups.com, slarty2003
        <no_reply@...> wrote:

        > --- In achristianvsatheistclub@yahoogroups.com, terriblelusardi
        > <no_reply@> wrote:
        >
        > > > Shades of Horus Rumpole. lol...
        > >

        > > According to his MySpace profile, he's living in the tropics at
        > > present. ;)
        > >

        > Where I plan to spend as much of my retirement years as possible,
        > smoking fine cigars rolled on the lily white thighs of former
        virgins,
        > and drinking Cuba libre on a nudist beach under a palm thatched
        > umbrella.

        Or rolling Cuba libre soaked virgins around on a nudist beach. ;)

        > So Rumpole finally retired did he? Poor man. Never did take silk I
        > take it? For the best really. Still, Hilda must be happy. Bet he
        > misses Pomaroy's Themes Embankment though. Then again maybe not.

        LOL!!!

        > Old Bailey will never be the same. And what will the fine British
        > criminal element like the Timson's do now? No wonder Magna Carta is
        > down the toilet.

        The Magna Carta was an English idea, it bound to failure from the
        beginning. :)
      • slarty2003
        Message 3 of 11 , Aug 1, 2008
          <no_reply@...> wrote:

          > > > According to his MySpace profile, he's living in the tropics at
          > > > present. ;)
          > > >

          > > Where I plan to spend as much of my retirement years as possible,
          > > smoking fine cigars rolled on the lily white thighs of former
          > virgins,
          > > and drinking Cuba libre on a nudist beach under a palm thatched
          > > umbrella.
          >

          > Or rolling Cuba libre soaked virgins around on a nudist beach. ;)

          Now THERE's a fine idea She who must be obeyed would never approve of.

          > > Old Bailey will never be the same. And what will the fine British
          > > criminal element like the Timson's do now? No wonder Magna Carta is
          > > down the toilet.
          >

          > The Magna Carta was an English idea, it bound to failure from the
          > beginning. :)

          Right. If not true Scottish, it's CRAP!! Except for Calvinism. We all
          could have done without that. ;)
        • terriblelusardi
          Message 4 of 11 , Aug 1, 2008
            <no_reply@...> wrote:

            > --- In achristianvsatheistclub@yahoogroups.com, terriblelusardi

            > > > Where I plan to spend as much of my retirement years as
            possible,
            > > > smoking fine cigars rolled on the lily white thighs of former
            > > virgins,
            > > > and drinking Cuba libre on a nudist beach under a palm thatched
            > > > umbrella.
            > >

            > > Or rolling Cuba libre soaked virgins around on a nudist beach. ;)
            >
            > Now THERE's a fine idea She who must be obeyed would never approve
            of.

            Don't worry about her, she'll be too busy rolling your cigars because
            tall the former virgins will be busy. ;)

            > > > Old Bailey will never be the same. And what will the fine
            British
            > > > criminal element like the Timson's do now? No wonder Magna
            Carta is
            > > > down the toilet.
            > >

            > > The Magna Carta was an English idea, it bound to failure from the
            > > beginning. :)
            > >

            > Right. If not true Scottish, it's CRAP!! Except for Calvinism. We
            all
            > could have done without that. ;)

            Calvin was English. Well maybe he wasn't, but if the fundies can make
            it up as they go along, so can I. ;)