Where is the media out cry? listen to this racist rant by Rush Limbaugh's show

  • egojames007@aol.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 1, 2008
      _http://www.youtube.com/v/8-Bao4VUQmI&hl=en_
      (http://www.youtube.com/v/8-Bao4VUQmI&hl=en) <---where is fox media's out cry against "racial stereotype
      coon stuff" that was aired on Rush Limbaugh Show?..where is Shaun Hannity? or
      Bill O'Reilly? ....see the hypocritical right...silence or never
      discussed.......but let his pastor or someone from spoke at his now ex-church....where is
      the out cry?...2 minutes......view

      Tyler Florence" on AOL Food.

    • chascrock
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 2, 2008
        It's absolutely hilarious...taking liberal concepts and turning them back on the liberals...I
        love it....hope to hear more.

        --- In achristianvsatheistclub@yahoogroups.com, egojames007@... wrote:

        > _http://www.youtube.com/v/8-Bao4VUQmI&hl=en_
        > (http://www.youtube.com/v/8-Bao4VUQmI&hl=en) <---where is fox media's out cry
        against "racial stereotype
        > coon stuff" that was aired on Rush Limbaugh Show?..where is Shaun Hannity? or
        > Bill O'Reilly? ....see the hypocritical right...silence or never
        > discussed.......but let his pastor or someone from spoke at his now ex-church....where
        is
        > the out cry?...2 minutes......view
        >

        > **************Get trade secrets for amazing burgers. Watch "Cooking with
        > Tyler Florence" on AOL Food.
        > (http://food.aol.com/tyler-florence?video=4&?NCID=aolfod00030000000002)

      • pat4surf
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 12, 2008
          I don't like Rush Limbaugh. Therefore I'm not going to
          listen to his talk that you say is racist. I don't doubt
          it though. Bill O probably isn't tough enough to complain.
          I like that guy that puts Bill O down though. He's
          probably tough enough. He's the guy with the "worse person
          in the world" segment. He looks like he belongs in the
          Munster's family from that old TV show. I like him. I
          think his name is Keith Oberman. Obama is awesome. He's
          going to change the nation. But Jesus can change any lost
          person's heart. I can show you the way:

          The Way To heaven, according to the Bible
          http://www.geocities.com/1christlover

          Message 4 of 4 , Jun 17, 2008
            "chascrock" <chascrock@...> wrote:

            > It's absolutely hilarious...taking liberal concepts and
            > turning them back on the liberals...I love it....hope to
            > hear more.
            >

            > egojames007@ wrote:
            > where is fox media's out cry against "racial stereotype
            > coon stuff" that was aired on Rush Limbaugh Show?..where
            > is Shaun Hannity? or Bill O'Reilly? ....see the
            > hypocritical right...silence or never discussed.......but
            > let his pastor or someone from spoke at his now ex-church
            > ....where is the out cry?

            chascrock, instead of posting, maybe you should have done
            what your "Favorite Quote" part of your profile says,
            because you are totally wrong. What egojames posted in no
            way turned back on the liberals. It was against the
            conservatives. Racism is wrong. People should not be
            judged by the color of their skin or race. They should be
            judged by their words and standards they profess.

            It does not matter who is waging it, if any of you
            support war you need to see this Scripture that explains
            you deserve spiritual death in hell.

            And even as they did not like to retain God in their
            knowledge, God gave them over to a debased mind, to do
            those things which are not fitting: ... murder (the
            Greek word phonos for when Jesus said "murders" in
            Matthew 15:19,20 also means slaughter, and that means the
            killing of people in large numbers, as in battle),
            strife (how can war not be strife), deceit (waging war
            based on a Bush confession of "faulty intelligence" that
            he said a couple years ago is making this based on deceit
            somewhere)... violent (war sure is violent), proud (proud
            to be American who wants to be the bully of the world
            dominating the planet to make everyone obey us or die and
            if we think you want to kill us we will kill you 1st sure
            is being proud), boasters, inventors of evil things
            (what's a bomb killing or injuring the innocent like
            McCain did or could have done in Vietnam?)... undiscerning
            (this war being based off of "faulty intelligence" sure is
            that), untrustworthy (how can we trust Bush anymore on
            this war that was lied about to get us into it?), unloving
            (slaughtering people with bombs sure is that, even kicking
            in the door with the rifle in hand is that), unforgiving
            (this war of kill them before they kill us is worse than
            being unforgiving because they didn't even do anything in
            the 1st place), unmerciful (war is that too); who, knowing
            the righteous judgment of God, that those who practice such
            things are deserving of death (spiritual death in hell),
            not only do the same but also approve of those who practive
            them - Romans 1:28-32.

            If you are spiritually inclined to hear what God says
            through His word, you might be able to understand that
            those who approve of war deserve spiritual death in hell
            just because they approve of it. It's best to be safe
            than sorry, especially when it comes to heaven or hell
            as your destiny.

            Repay no one evil for evil... Beloved, do not avenge
            yourselves, but rather give place to wrath; for it is
            written, "Vengeance is Mine, I will repay," says the
            Lord - Romans 12:17-19.

            Now someone might refer to Romans chapter 13, and I will
            agree. But the USA is not the government of the world to
            where every other country has to be subject to obey us or
            die. I have no problem with the police carrying guns to
            enforce the law. It is like the "for he does not bear the
            sword in vain" (Romans 13:4). But there is a big difference
            between carrying a gun to enforce the law by the governing
            authorities, than a country going to another country and
            taking it over or using bombs on them for revenge. The fact
            that this chapter goes on to talk about taxes proves it is
            about within a country's own government.

            Jesus said, "And you will hear of wars and rumors of wars.
            See that you are not troubled." - Matthew 24:6. Therefore,
            the war makers are the trouble makers.

            Jesus said, "For out of the heart proceed evil thoughts
            (WMD accusation), murders (the Greek word phonos also
            means slaughter, and that means the killing of people in
            large numbers, as in battle)... false witness (WMD
            accusation was said to be faulty intelligence)...
            These are the things which defile a man..."
            - Matthew 15:19,20.

            Jesus said, "And do not fear those who kill the body but
            cannot kill the soul, but rather fear Him who is able to
            destroy both soul and body in hell." - Matthew 10:28.

            Jesus said, "If anyone desires to come after Me, let him
            deny himself (lose sight of one's self and one's own
            interest), and take up his cross, and follow Me. For
            whoever desires to save his life will lose it, but whoever
            loses his life for My sake will find it. For what proifit
            is it to a man if he gains the whole world, and loses his
            soul? Or what will a man give in exchange for his own
            soul?" - Matthew 16:24-26

            It sure doesn't look like kill them before they MAY kill
            you with WMD. Since we are to take up our cross and follow
            Christ, then we ought to die, not kill. Following Christ
            means we die, because that is what He did. When He was
            arrested and one of His followers cut the ear off of one
            of the enemy's head, Christ said put the sword away and He
            healed the man. He could have called a host of angels to
            fight for Him, but He willingly died. He did not kill. If
            you want to follow Christ you will not kill. You will go
            ahead and let them kill you.

            Gaining a worldly advantage by killing the enemy in war
            will do you no good in the afterlife because it will make
            your soul be lost and headed for hell. The exchange to
            give in comparison to that is giving your life. We should
            die, not kill.

            Jesus said, "You have heard that it was said, 'An eye for
            an eye and a tooth for a tooth.' But I tell you not to
            resist an evil person. But whoever slaps you on the right
            cheek, turn the other to him also... You have heard that
            it was said, 'You shall love your neighbor and hate your
            enemy.' But I say to you love your enemies, bless those
            who curse you, do good to those who hate you, and pray
            for those who spitefully use you and persecute you, that
            you may be sons of your Father in heaven... Therefore you
            shall be perfect, just as your Father in heaven is
            perfect." - Matthew 5:38-48.

            For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war according
            to the flesh. For the weapons of our warfare are not
            carnal but mighty in God for pulling down strongholds,
            casting down arguments and every high thing that exalts
            itself against the knowledge of God, bringing every
            thought into captivity to the obedience of Christ, and
            being ready to punish all disobedience when your
            obedience is fulfilled - 2 Cor. 10:3-6. Now read what
            this means...

            Strongholds are the reasonings of others against us.
            I pull down you war supporters words by writing against
            you with godly truth that we are not suppose to be
            warring in the flesh to kill people.

            We should cast down (not listen to) everything that
            doesn't obey Christ. Someone who tries to justify war
            by saying it is for protection of the people to kill
            other people who might want to kill us is a high thing
            of pride that says your life should be saved by
            killing someone else.

            Since I obey Christ (when my obedience is fulfilled) I
            have a right to discipline erring brethren (being ready
            to punish all disobedience). Punishing disobedience is
            not about killing all our enemies if we feel they are
            disobedient to society. Life is not about the good guys
            have a right to kill the bad guys. 2 wrongs don't make
            a right. Punishing disobedience is discipline that
            corrects people who have their high minded thoughts.

            Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord and in the
            power of His might. Put on the whole armor of God, that
            you may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil.
            For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but
            against principalities, against powers, against the
            rulers of the darkness of this age, against spiritual
            hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places
            - Ephesians 6:10-12.

            But You have cast us off and put us to shame, and You do
            not go out with our armies - Psalm 44:9. ...Scatter the
            peoples who delight in war - Psalm 68:30.

            Humans making war against other humans is wrong!

            If you have no fear of God, then you can feel
            comfortable to kill whoever you want to.

            I'd rather die than kill and go to hell.

            I hope you enjoy my preaching pages. Sincerely, Patrick.

            The Way To Heaven, according to the bible
            http://www.geocities.com/1christlover

            "Once Saved, Always Saved" IS WRONG
            http://www.geocities.com/1christlover/OSAS-.html

            What Wisdom Will Do For You