[A ChristianVsAtheist Club] Re: The worst news..Diff. Culture better HELL...

  • brainpurge
    Message 1 of 1486 , Jan 1, 2008
      --- In achristianvsatheistclub@yahoogroups.com, bgbgbgbg456
      <no_reply@...> wrote: I don't get it . You're allegedly 83 years
      old, if I'm not
      > mistaken, yet you seem to lack the wisdom that one would assume
      > comes with that age . Although ,you do seem to ramble ,shortly
      > after threatening to look at it "logically".
      > Yea ,Jesus was a jew . Got a point ? Atheists constantly remind
      > believers of rich tv evangelists and wealth of the Catholic
      Church ,
      > yet you seem to take accception that Jesus was dismayed at this as
      > well in his time . Got a point ? You end with a conclusion that it
      > was all the victims fault because of a short skirt mentality ?
      > Is this all you've learned in 83 years of life ? You seem to be
      > parroting nonsense .

      Comment: I do admit to rambling. Being pedantic is the result of
      many years as an instructor. I apologised for this fault in an
      early post. I will leave the group if they find it too irritating.
      Ok, perhaps I am going senile; you may be right, otherwise I would
      not be wasting time trying to get Christians to reason. I just do
      not get what you are ranting on about, and I mean RANTING. There is
      an excuse for me, but not for a thirteen-years old. For the sake of
      an old man, just spell out what part troubles you. You had better
      re-read both posts. You might find that it is you that has made an
      ass of himself. Do tell me what I inferred that was not correct; but
      put it in English. Kenneth.

    • lord_of_the_munch
      Message 1486 of 1486 , Jan 9, 2008
        --- In achristianvsatheistclub@yahoogroups.com, "carlo"
        <mygroups992000@...> wrote:

        > --- In achristianvsatheistclub@yahoogroups.com, lord_of_the_munch
        > <no_reply@> wrote:
        > > Ha ha ha ha, Carlita thinks he's in charge of membership.
        > >

        > Membership in what? You think you are in a club? Come to think of
        > it...it is about as close as you will get to a County Club...ok,
        > boy...come on in!

        See what I mean?