Re: Want to Know About Bible

  • poopiethedemonslayer
    Message 1 of 29 , Nov 1, 2007
      there really aren't any, many people and man made religions read into
      things and add to what isn't in the bible or for that matter I am sure
      the Quran has its own share of unfavored audiences that add to what
      is not in the Quran to begin with. What is terrorism ? I have many
      muslim friends that sincerely revere God and are the most humble
      loving people I have met, i have nothing but love and respect for
      them, I do not buy into the fact that some people use the Quran for
      the purpose of gaining political power, as Gods word, I see for
      myself beautiful families that work hard and live respectable lives
      that I see as Gods word in Islam.

      To my own understanding, each Prophet had an audience and a purpose,
      and I trust in God and his purpose.

      You were born into one religion, I was born into another, God is
      only 1 ....and reaches out to everyone in the way they need to be
      reached out too. There was a time before Muhammed (Pbuh ) and Jesus,
      and I believe God reached out to that audience as they needed to be
      addressed at their time as well.

      Gods word is truth, and I find this in many places including science.

      but sometimes I do not think everyone feels the same, I say peace be
      on them anyways.

      --- In achristianvsatheistclub@yahoogroups.com, "rizwanbhutta2000"
      <rizwanbhutta@...> wrote:

      > --- In achristianvsatheistclub@yahoogroups.com, poopiethedemonslayer
      > <no_reply@> wrote:
      > >
      > > --- In achristianvsatheistclub@yahoogroups.com, "rizwanbhutta2000"
      > > <rizwanbhutta@> wrote:
      > > >

      > > > Hello
      > > > I want to know about Bible in the light of Science, i mean
      > whats
      > > > about Bible in the light of Modren Science
      > > > Regards
      > > >

      > > well, if you are looking for evidence, the bible and wikipedia
      > are
      > > awesome sources.
      > >
      > > If you wish to get extremely deep, you can purchase a program
      > called
      > > www.ultrahal.com teach it the bible, then teach it science and
      > watch
      > > the results of how it cross references the information.
      > >
      > > Otherwise, I am not a scientist, I follow Jesus the best I can.
      > >
      > > Peace be with you.
      > >
      > Thank you for your reply
      > There is no Doubt that the Jesus (PBUH) was the Great Prophet of God
      > almighty. actually i want to know about the contradiction between
      > Modren Science and Bible
      >
      > Thank you

    • rizwanbhutta2000
      Message 2 of 29 , Nov 1, 2007
        <no_reply@...> wrote:

        > there really aren't any, many people and man made religions read
        into
        > things and add to what isn't in the bible or for that matter I am
        sure
        > the Quran has its own share of unfavored audiences that add to
        what
        > is not in the Quran to begin with. What is terrorism ? I have
        many
        > muslim friends that sincerely revere God and are the most humble
        > loving people I have met, i have nothing but love and respect for
        > them, I do not buy into the fact that some people use the Quran
        for
        > the purpose of gaining political power, as Gods word, I see for
        > myself beautiful families that work hard and live respectable lives
        > that I see as Gods word in Islam.
        >
        > To my own understanding, each Prophet had an audience and a
        purpose,
        > and I trust in God and his purpose.
        >
        > You were born into one religion, I was born into another, God is
        > only 1 ....and reaches out to everyone in the way they need to be
        > reached out too. There was a time before Muhammed (Pbuh ) and
        Jesus,
        > and I believe God reached out to that audience as they needed to
        be
        > addressed at their time as well.
        >
        > Gods word is truth, and I find this in many places including
        science.

        > but sometimes I do not think everyone feels the same, I say peace
        be
        > on them anyways.
        >

        > --- In achristianvsatheistclub@yahoogroups.com, "rizwanbhutta2000"
        > <rizwanbhutta@> wrote:
        > >
        > > --- In achristianvsatheistclub@yahoogroups.com,
        poopiethedemonslayer
        > > <no_reply@> wrote:
        > > >
        > > > --- In
        achristianvsatheistclub@yahoogroups.com, "rizwanbhutta2000"

        > > whats
        > > > >

        > > > well, if you are looking for evidence, the bible and
        wikipedia
        > > are
        > > > awesome sources.
        > > >
        > > > If you wish to get extremely deep, you can purchase a program
        > > called
        > > > www.ultrahal.com teach it the bible, then teach it science
        and
        > > watch
        > > > the results of how it cross references the information.
        > > >
        > > > Otherwise, I am not a scientist, I follow Jesus the best I
        can.

        > > > Peace be with you.
        > > >
        > > Thank you for your reply
        > > There is no Doubt that the Jesus (PBUH) was the Great Prophet of
        God
        > > almighty. actually i want to know about the contradiction
        between
        > > Modren Science and Bible
        > >
        > > Thank you

        Hello
        thank you for your openion, actully my problem is that, i have
        learned from some way that Bible is changed and now it is a mixup of
        God,Prophets, and People who are not prophets.
        so i am curious to know about it,
        thank you
      • poopiethedemonslayer
        Message 3 of 29 , Nov 1, 2007
          --- In achristianvsatheistclub@yahoogroups.com, "rizwanbhutta2000"
          <rizwanbhutta@...> wrote:

          imagine the expression on my face when i found out there were over 22
          translations of the bible at www.biblegateway.com , that had
          different translations that in some cases were extremely different.

          It is because I really wanted to understand that i saw past that and
          understood a deeper meaning.

          Jesus spoke in parables, and it is hard to change what is not
          understood to begin with, it is those parables that gave me
          understanding, but give others contradictions.

          You have to read the bible with true love for God and a desire to want
          to understand to look beyond the corruption the world has tried to
          bring upon Gods word.

          I wont deny it, its there....but I laugh at it now , all the
          corruption that man has added to religion looks like crayon from a
          child to me, it has become so painfully apparent it is not confusing
          to me anymore.

          I want a real God, not just a book. I found him. :)

          > Hello
          > thank you for your openion, actully my problem is that, i have
          > learned from some way that Bible is changed and now it is a mixup of
          > God,Prophets, and People who are not prophets.
          > so i am curious to know about it,
          > thank you

        • poopiethedemonslayer
          Message 4 of 29 , Nov 1, 2007
            in fact if you notice on each translation, apparently each
            translation was designed to cater to a specific audience ...

            one audience needed comfort after some major disaster / war ..

            while another bible was translated for prisoners who needed to
            understand the roots of evil...

            and another bible was translated for families that needed to emphasize
            the proper way to bring up a family in Gods eyes,

            then you have other bibles that were translated by government
            officials that wanted to emphasize submission from its audience...

            everyone has a different reason for reading into things the way they
            do. but not everyone has selfless reasons.

            even with that ..a broken clock is right 2 times a day.

            if someone is chosen by God to be with God, there is nothing that
            exists that can stop this.

            <no_reply@...> wrote:

            > --- In achristianvsatheistclub@yahoogroups.com, "rizwanbhutta2000"
            > <rizwanbhutta@> wrote:
            > >

            > imagine the expression on my face when i found out there were over 22
            > translations of the bible at www.biblegateway.com , that had
            > different translations that in some cases were extremely different.
            >
            > It is because I really wanted to understand that i saw past that and
            > understood a deeper meaning.
            >
            > Jesus spoke in parables, and it is hard to change what is not
            > understood to begin with, it is those parables that gave me
            > understanding, but give others contradictions.
            >
            > You have to read the bible with true love for God and a desire to want
            > to understand to look beyond the corruption the world has tried to
            > bring upon Gods word.
            >
            > I wont deny it, its there....but I laugh at it now , all the
            > corruption that man has added to religion looks like crayon from a
            > child to me, it has become so painfully apparent it is not confusing
            > to me anymore.
            >
            > I want a real God, not just a book. I found him. :)
            >

            > > Hello
            > > thank you for your openion, actully my problem is that, i have
            > > learned from some way that Bible is changed and now it is a mixup of
            > > God,Prophets, and People who are not prophets.
            > > so i am curious to know about it,
            > > thank you

          • zadock61
            Message 5 of 29 , Nov 1, 2007
              <no_reply@...> wrote:

              > --- In achristianvsatheistclub@yahoogroups.com, "rizwanbhutta2000"
              > <rizwanbhutta@> wrote:
              > >

              > > Hello
              > > I want to know about Bible in the light of Science, i mean whats
              > > about Bible in the light of Modren Science
              > > Regards
              > >

              > well, if you are looking for evidence...wikipedia is an
              > awesome source.

              HHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHA

              Here dude:

              The Language of God: A Scientist Presents Evidence for Belief By
              Francis S. Collins

              By Francis S. Collins
              Published 2006
              Simon and Schuster
              Religion and science

              304 pages
              ISBN 0743286391

              Dr. Francis Collins, head of the Human Genome Project, is one of the
              world's leading scientists. He works at the cutting edge of the study
              of DNA, the code of life. Yet he is also a man of unshakable faith in
              God and scripture. He believes that God cares about us and can
              intervene in human affairs -- on rare occasions, even miraculously.
              Collins has personally discovered some of the scientific evidence for
              the common descent of all living creatures, even though he repudiates
              the materialist, atheistic worldview argued by many prominent
              Darwinists.In short, Dr. Collins provides a satisfying solution for
              the dilemma that haunts everyone who believes in God and respects
              science. Faith in God and faith in science can be harmonious --
              combined into one worldview. The God that he believes in is a God who
              can listen to prayers and cares about our souls. The biological
              science he has advanced is compatible with such a God. For Collins,
              science does not conflict with the Bible, science enhances it. For
              many years Dr. Collins kept his views largely to himself, as he
              helped oversee the Human Genome Project's stunning sequencing of the
              code of life. Now, in what may be the most important melding of
              reason and revelation since C. S. Lewis's Mere Christianity, Dr.
              Collins explains himself in detail. The Language of God makes the
              case for God and for science. Dr. Collins considers and rejects
              several positions along the spectrum from atheism to young-earth
              creationism -- including agnosticism and Intelligent Design. Instead,
              he proposes a new synthesis, a new way to think about an active,
              caring God who created humankind through evolutionary processes. He
              has heard every argument against faith from scientists, and he can
              refute them. He has also heard the needless rejection of scientific
              truths by some people of faith, and he can counter that, too. He
              explains his own journey from atheism to faith, and then takes
              readers on a stunning tour of modern science to show that physics,
              chemistry, and biology can all fit together with belief in God and
              the Bible. The Language of God is essential reading for anyone who
              wonders about the deepest questions of all: Why are we here? How did
              we get here? And what does life mean? Dr. Francis Collins, head of
[...]
            • lord_of_the_munch
              Message 6 of 29 , Nov 1, 2007
                <no_reply@...> wrote:
                > if someone is chosen by God to be with God, there is nothing that
                > exists that can stop this.

                It would help if god existed. Technically you're right though, there
                is nothing that exists that can stop a person from doing something silly.
              • lord_of_the_munch
                Message 7 of 29 , Nov 1, 2007
                  <no_reply@...> wrote:
                  > You have to read the bible

                  not true

                  > with true love for God

                  and the Goddess, don't forget the Goddess.

                  > and a desire to want
                  > to understand to look beyond the corruption the world has tried to
                  > bring upon Gods word.

                  Only problem is your presumption that it is truly god's word. There
                  is no evidence to support that, especially since it is readily
                  apparent that humans included their own presumptions about god in it.
                  And it's very apparent that those presumptions changed over time.
                  And they continue to change, you're evidence of that.
                • lord_of_the_munch
                  Message 8 of 29 , Nov 1, 2007
                    <rizwanbhutta@...> wrote:
                    > Hello
                    > thank you for your openion, actully my problem is that, i have
                    > learned from some way that Bible is changed and now it is a mixup of
                    > God,Prophets, and People who are not prophets.
                    > so i am curious to know about it,
                    > thank you

                    Ahhh, a person of leisure. Isn't life grand?

                    I recommend the books by John Crossan. I read "Who Killed Jesus?"
                    this summer and it was terrific. It was filled with both some
                    wonderful insights and some pretty wild speculation. I think you'll
                    enjoy reading him - he's published numerous books so I'm sure your
                    local library will have a few.

                    Another wonderful book is "The Source" by James Michenor. It's
                    fiction based on history (which is mostly fiction itself) and puts
                    religion in a historical context. Plenty of stuff to think about.

                    Also recommended is Elaine Pagel's "Beyond Belief: The Secret Gospel
                    of Thomas" is also fascinating.

                    But don't expect to find the truth, no one really knows much at all.
                  • carlo
                    Message 9 of 29 , Nov 1, 2007
                      --- In achristianvsatheistclub@yahoogroups.com, lord_of_the_munch
                      <no_reply@...> wrote:

                      > --- In achristianvsatheistclub@yahoogroups.com, "rizwanbhutta2000"
                      > <rizwanbhutta@> wrote:
                      > > Hello
                      > > thank you for your openion, actully my problem is that, i have
                      > > learned from some way that Bible is changed and now it is a mixup
                      of
                      > > God,Prophets, and People who are not prophets.
                      > > so i am curious to know about it,
                      > > thank you
                      >

                      > Ahhh, a person of leisure. Isn't life grand?
                      >
                      > I recommend the books by John Crossan.

                      His scholarship is laughable to the learned, but to the unlearned, he
                      has them convinced that he knows what he is talking about. He is a
                      con man all the way.

                      I read "Who Killed Jesus?"
                      > this summer and it was terrific. It was filled with both some
                      > wonderful insights and some pretty wild speculation. I think you'll
                      > enjoy reading him - he's published numerous books so I'm sure your
                      > local library will have a few.
                      >
                      > Another wonderful book is "The Source" by James Michenor. It's
                      > fiction based on history (which is mostly fiction itself) and puts
                      > religion in a historical context. Plenty of stuff to think about.
                      >
                      > Also recommended is Elaine Pagel's "Beyond Belief: The Secret Gospel
                      > of Thomas" is also fascinating.

                      hahahhahaha

                      > But don't expect to find the truth, no one really knows much at all.

                      You show us this time and time again.

                      Mooch cannot know Truth because He has no eternal foundation for it.

                      Hey Mooch. I see you are still acting the fool

                      Your friend
                      myg
                    • carlo
                      Message 10 of 29 , Nov 1, 2007
                        <no_reply@...> wrote:

                        > --- In achristianvsatheistclub@yahoogroups.com, poopiethedemonslayer
                        > <no_reply@> wrote:
                        > > if someone is chosen by God to be with God, there is nothing that
                        > > exists that can stop this.

                        Is Poopie a Calvinist now!!??

                        That would be hard to believe...or has Poopie finally read the bible?

                        > It would help if god existed. Technically you're right though,
                        there
                        > is nothing that exists that can stop a person from doing something
                        silly.

                      • lord_of_the_munch
                        Message 11 of 29 , Nov 1, 2007
                          --- In achristianvsatheistclub@yahoogroups.com, "carlo"
                          <mygroups992000@...> wrote:

                          > --- In achristianvsatheistclub@yahoogroups.com, lord_of_the_munch
                          > <no_reply@> wrote:
                          > >
                          > > --- In achristianvsatheistclub@yahoogroups.com, "rizwanbhutta2000"
                          > > <rizwanbhutta@> wrote:
                          > > > Hello
                          > > > thank you for your openion, actully my problem is that, i have
                          > > > learned from some way that Bible is changed and now it is a mixup
                          > of
                          > > > God,Prophets, and People who are not prophets.
                          > > > so i am curious to know about it,
                          > > > thank you
                          > >

                          > > Ahhh, a person of leisure. Isn't life grand?
                          > >
                          > > I recommend the books by John Crossan.
                          >

                          > His scholarship is laughable to the learned, but to the unlearned, he
                          > has them convinced that he knows what he is talking about. He is a
                          > con man all the way.

                          Tut, tut, tut - a little rivalry between con men is there?

                          > I read "Who Killed Jesus?"
                          > > this summer and it was terrific. It was filled with both some
                          > > wonderful insights and some pretty wild speculation. I think you'll
                          > > enjoy reading him - he's published numerous books so I'm sure your
                          > > local library will have a few.
                          > >
                          > > Another wonderful book is "The Source" by James Michenor. It's
                          > > fiction based on history (which is mostly fiction itself) and puts
                          > > religion in a historical context. Plenty of stuff to think about.
                          > >
                          > > Also recommended is Elaine Pagel's "Beyond Belief: The Secret Gospel
                          > > of Thomas" is also fascinating.
                          > >

                          > hahahhahaha
                          >

                          > > But don't expect to find the truth, no one really knows much at all.
                          > >

                          > You show us this time and time again.

                          Yes, and you keep coming back for more. It seems the group is pretty
                          much unanimous, except for you and your alter egos, that you don't
                          know much worth knowing.

                          > Mooch cannot know Truth because He has no eternal foundation for it.
                          >

                          > Hey Mooch. I see you are still acting the fool

                          I would have to act. You however....there is no need for you to act
                          the fool.
                        • oceansnsunsets_1111
                          Message 12 of 29 , Nov 1, 2007
                            --- In achristianvsatheistclub@yahoogroups.com, "carlo" <mygroups992000@...> wrote:

                            > --- In achristianvsatheistclub@yahoogroups.com, lord_of_the_munch
                            > <no_reply@> wrote:
                            > >
                            > > --- In achristianvsatheistclub@yahoogroups.com, poopiethedemonslayer
                            > > <no_reply@> wrote:
                            > > > if someone is chosen by God to be with God, there is nothing that
                            > > > exists that can stop this.
                            > >

                            > Is Poopie a Calvinist now!!??
                            >

                            > That would be hard to believe...or has Poopie finally read the bible?

                            Hmmm, I wonder what happens, when someone like Scooper dies, and then others like
                            Zad and Carlo disagree on where he should spend eternity? Will there be a big fight?
                            Heaven or hell for Scooper?

                            Ocean

                            > > It would help if god existed. Technically you're right though,
                            > there
                            > > is nothing that exists that can stop a person from doing something
                            > silly.

                          • swede
                            Message 13 of 29 , Nov 1, 2007
                              --- In achristianvsatheistclub@yahoogroups.com, "oceansnsunsets_1111"
                              <oceansnsunsets1111_1@...> wrote:>
                              > --- In achristianvsatheistclub@yahoogroups.com, "carlo"
                              mygroups992000@> wrote:> >
                              > > --- In achristianvsatheistclub@yahoogroups.com, lord_of_the_munch
                              > > <no_reply@> wrote:> > >
                              > > > --- In achristianvsatheistclub@yahoogroups.com,
                              that exists that can stop this. > > >

                              > > > Is Poopie a Calvinist now!!??> > >

                              > > That would be hard to believe...or has Poopie finally read the
                              bible?> >

                              > Hmmm, I wonder what happens, when someone like Scooper dies, and
                              then others like Zad and Carlo disagree on where he should spend
                              eternity? Will there be a big fight?

                              Heaven or hell for Scooper? --- Ocean>

                              Hey Sparkles!?

                              You finally having a slight 'revelation' about the absolute
                              impossibility of any Mythical Utopia...especially 'their' exclusive
                              and very self-centered Heaven? ;-)

                              Message 14 of 29 , Nov 1, 2007
                                --- In achristianvsatheistclub@yahoogroups.com, "swede"
                                <swedtomkt@...> wrote:

                                > --- In
                                achristianvsatheistclub@yahoogroups.com, "oceansnsunsets_1111"
                                > <oceansnsunsets1111_1@> wrote:>
                                > > --- In achristianvsatheistclub@yahoogroups.com, "carlo"
                                > mygroups992000@> wrote:> >
                                > > > --- In achristianvsatheistclub@yahoogroups.com,
                                lord_of_the_munch
                                > that exists that can stop this. > > >

                                > > > That would be hard to believe...or has Poopie finally read the
                                > bible?> >
                                >

                                > > Hmmm, I wonder what happens, when someone like Scooper dies, and
                                > then others like Zad and Carlo disagree on where he should spend
                                > eternity? Will there be a big fight?
                                >
                                > Heaven or hell for Scooper? --- Ocean>
                                >
                                > Hey Sparkles!?
                                >
                                > You finally having a slight 'revelation' about the absolute
                                > impossibility of any Mythical Utopia...especially 'their' exclusive
                                > and very self-centered Heaven? ;-)

                                hhahaha....Big surprise: Xnty is exclusive!

                                "I am the way...no one comes to the Father but by me." (Jesus)z

                                (But it is to 'whosoever will')

                                hahahhaha

                                > there is nothing that exists that can stop a person from doing
                                > something silly.> > >

                              • carlo
                                Message 15 of 29 , Nov 1, 2007
                                  --- In achristianvsatheistclub@yahoogroups.com, "oceansnsunsets_1111"
                                  <oceansnsunsets1111_1@...> wrote:

                                  > --- In achristianvsatheistclub@yahoogroups.com, "carlo"
                                  <mygroups992000@> wrote:

                                  > > --- In achristianvsatheistclub@yahoogroups.com, lord_of_the_munch
                                  > > <no_reply@> wrote:
                                  > > >
                                  > > > --- In achristianvsatheistclub@yahoogroups.com,
                                  poopiethedemonslayer

                                  > > Is Poopie a Calvinist now!!??
                                  > >

                                  > > That would be hard to believe...or has Poopie finally read the
                                  bible?

                                  > Hmmm, I wonder what happens, when someone like Scooper dies, and
                                  then others like
                                  > Zad and Carlo disagree on where he should spend eternity? Will
                                  there be a big fight?
                                  > Heaven or hell for Scooper?
                                  >
                                  > Ocean

                                  It is not my call per se, but I can make a judgement based on His
                                  confession, and if it is true (and I know it USED to be true) that He
                                  does not believe that Jesus is God...then he has no Savior. Are you
                                  confused into thinking that Christians believe and God's word says
                                  that Jesus is God incarnate?

                                  How disappointing that after all this time you have not learned the
                                  basics of Christianity 101.

                                  > > > It would help if god existed. Technically you're right though,
                                  > > there
                                  > > > is nothing that exists that can stop a person from doing
                                  something
                                  > > silly.

                                • poopiethedemonslayer
                                  Message 16 of 29 , Nov 1, 2007
                                    well, carlo, if its any consolation to you, I would prefer not to
                                    spend eternity with a sinner that likes judging people.

                                    so its ok that we have different aspirations, just think of this life
                                    like a train station and we are just patiently waiting to go our
                                    seperate ways.

                                    I do hope you find joy wherever you are going. :)

                                    <mygroups992000@...> wrote:

                                    > --- In achristianvsatheistclub@yahoogroups.com, "oceansnsunsets_1111"
                                    > <oceansnsunsets1111_1@> wrote:
                                    > >
                                    > > --- In achristianvsatheistclub@yahoogroups.com, "carlo"
                                    > <mygroups992000@> wrote:
                                    > > >
                                    > > > --- In achristianvsatheistclub@yahoogroups.com, lord_of_the_munch

                                    > poopiethedemonslayer
                                    > that
                                    > > > >

                                    > > > Is Poopie a Calvinist now!!??
                                    > > >

                                    > > > That would be hard to believe...or has Poopie finally read the
                                    > bible?
                                    > > >

                                    > > Hmmm, I wonder what happens, when someone like Scooper dies, and
                                    > then others like
                                    > > Zad and Carlo disagree on where he should spend eternity? Will
                                    > there be a big fight?
                                    > > Heaven or hell for Scooper?
                                    > >
                                    > > Ocean
                                    > >

                                    > It is not my call per se, but I can make a judgement based on His
                                    > confession, and if it is true (and I know it USED to be true) that He
                                    > does not believe that Jesus is God...then he has no Savior. Are you
                                    > confused into thinking that Christians believe and God's word says
                                    > that Jesus is God incarnate?
                                    >
                                    > How disappointing that after all this time you have not learned the
                                    > basics of Christianity 101.

                                    > > > there
                                    > something
                                    > > > silly.

                                  • carlo
                                    Message 17 of 29 , Nov 1, 2007
                                      <no_reply@...> wrote:

                                      > well, carlo, if its any consolation to you, I would prefer not to
                                      > spend eternity with a sinner that likes judging people.
                                      >
                                      > so its ok that we have different aspirations, just think of this
                                      life
                                      > like a train station and we are just patiently waiting to go our
                                      > seperate ways.
                                      >
                                      > I do hope you find joy wherever you are going. :)

                                      Thanks Poop...I do!

                                      btw: "The Spiritual man judges all things." (Paul)

                                      Righteous judgment must come from foundational Truth. Since in your
                                      case we know that you do not believe the Scriptures are inspired by
                                      God...well, you have no basis for judgments except those of your
                                      depraved mind.

                                    • poopiethedemonslayer
                                      Message 18 of 29 , Nov 1, 2007
                                        <mygroups992000@...> wrote:

                                        > --- In achristianvsatheistclub@yahoogroups.com, poopiethedemonslayer
                                        > <no_reply@> wrote:
                                        > >
                                        > > well, carlo, if its any consolation to you, I would prefer not to
                                        > > spend eternity with a sinner that likes judging people.
                                        > >
                                        > > so its ok that we have different aspirations, just think of this
                                        > life
                                        > > like a train station and we are just patiently waiting to go our
                                        > > seperate ways.
                                        > >
                                        > > I do hope you find joy wherever you are going. :)
                                        > >

                                        > Thanks Poop...I do!
                                        >
                                        > btw: "The Spiritual man judges all things." (Paul)
                                        >
                                        > Righteous judgment must come from foundational Truth. Since in your
                                        > case we know that you do not believe the Scriptures are inspired by
                                        > God...well, you have no basis for judgments except those of your
                                        > depraved mind.

                                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uEEMkGF9UEQ
                                      • poopiethedemonslayer
                                        Message 19 of 29 , Nov 1, 2007
                                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-2bpc7LSRZc

                                          Message 20 of 29 , Nov 1, 2007
                                            <mygroups992000@...> wrote:

                                            > --- In
                                            achristianvsatheistclub@yahoogroups.com, "oceansnsunsets_1111"
                                            > <oceansnsunsets1111_1@> wrote:
                                            > >
                                            > > --- In achristianvsatheistclub@yahoogroups.com, "carlo"
                                            > <mygroups992000@> wrote:
                                            > > >
                                            > > > --- In achristianvsatheistclub@yahoogroups.com,
                                            lord_of_the_munch

                                            > poopiethedemonslayer
                                            > that
                                            > > > >

                                            > > > Is Poopie a Calvinist now!!??
                                            > > >

                                            > > > That would be hard to believe...or has Poopie finally read the
                                            > bible?
                                            > > >

                                            > > Hmmm, I wonder what happens, when someone like Scooper dies, and
                                            > then others like
                                            > > Zad and Carlo disagree on where he should spend eternity? Will
                                            > there be a big fight?
                                            > > Heaven or hell for Scooper?
                                            > >
                                            > > Ocean
                                            > >

                                            > It is not my call per se, but I can make a judgement based on His
                                            > confession, and if it is true (and I know it USED to be true) that
                                            He
                                            > does not believe that Jesus is God...then he has no Savior. Are
                                            you
                                            > confused into thinking that Christians believe and God's word says
                                            > that Jesus is God incarnate?
                                            >
                                            > How disappointing that after all this time you have not learned
                                            the
                                            > basics of Christianity 101.

                                            > > > there
                                            > something
                                            > > > silly.

                                            Hello
                                            Please can you prove any single verse of holly Bible where Jesus
                                            Christ clearly say that i am God,worship Me
                                            Thank you
                                          • rizwanbhutta2000
                                            Message 21 of 29 , Nov 1, 2007
                                              <no_reply@...> wrote:

                                              > --- In achristianvsatheistclub@yahoogroups.com,
                                              poopiethedemonslayer
                                              > <no_reply@> wrote:
                                              > > You have to read the bible
                                              >

                                              > not true
                                              >

                                              > > with true love for God
                                              >

                                              > and the Goddess, don't forget the Goddess.
                                              >

                                              > > and a desire to want
                                              > > to understand to look beyond the corruption the world has tried
                                              > > bring upon Gods word.
                                              >

                                              > Only problem is your presumption that it is truly god's word.
                                              There
                                              > is no evidence to support that, especially since it is readily
                                              > apparent that humans included their own presumptions about god in
                                              it.
                                              > And it's very apparent that those presumptions changed over time.
                                              > And they continue to change, you're evidence of that.

                                              Yes you are right
                                            • poopiethedemonslayer
                                              Message 22 of 29 , Nov 1, 2007
                                                and we are also not sheep hearders from 33 bc anymore either.

                                                you are right, things do change.

                                                But God is always good. :)

                                                for ever..and ever ..and ever.

                                                amen. :)

                                                <rizwanbhutta@...> wrote:

                                                > --- In achristianvsatheistclub@yahoogroups.com, lord_of_the_munch
                                                > <no_reply@> wrote:
                                                > >
                                                > > --- In achristianvsatheistclub@yahoogroups.com,
                                                > poopiethedemonslayer
                                                > > <no_reply@> wrote:
                                                > > > You have to read the bible
                                                > >

                                                > > not true
                                                > >

                                                > > > with true love for God
                                                > >

                                                > > and the Goddess, don't forget the Goddess.
                                                > >

                                                > > > and a desire to want
                                                > > > to understand to look beyond the corruption the world has tried
                                                > > > bring upon Gods word.
                                                > >

                                                > > Only problem is your presumption that it is truly god's word.
                                                > There
                                                > > is no evidence to support that, especially since it is readily
                                                > > apparent that humans included their own presumptions about god in
                                                > it.
                                                > > And it's very apparent that those presumptions changed over time.
                                                > > And they continue to change, you're evidence of that.
                                                > >
                                                > Yes you are right

                                              • rizwanbhutta2000
                                                Message 23 of 29 , Nov 1, 2007
                                                  I am agree with you at this point,it is really hard to keep it same,
                                                  this task can't be handeled by men, only God can Save it, if he wish

                                                  <no_reply@...> wrote:

                                                  > and we are also not sheep hearders from 33 bc anymore either.
                                                  >
                                                  > you are right, things do change.
                                                  >
                                                  > But God is always good. :)
                                                  >
                                                  > for ever..and ever ..and ever.
                                                  >
                                                  > amen. :)
                                                  >
                                                  > --- In achristianvsatheistclub@yahoogroups.com, "rizwanbhutta2000"
                                                  > <rizwanbhutta@> wrote:
                                                  > >
                                                  > > --- In achristianvsatheistclub@yahoogroups.com,
                                                  lord_of_the_munch
                                                  > > <no_reply@> wrote:
                                                  > > >
                                                  > > > --- In achristianvsatheistclub@yahoogroups.com,
                                                  > > poopiethedemonslayer
                                                  > > >

                                                  > > > not true

                                                  > > > and the Goddess, don't forget the Goddess.

                                                  > > > Only problem is your presumption that it is truly god's word.
                                                  > > There
                                                  > > > is no evidence to support that, especially since it is readily
                                                  > > > apparent that humans included their own presumptions about god
                                                  in
                                                  > > it.
                                                  > > > And it's very apparent that those presumptions changed over
                                                  time.
                                                  > > > And they continue to change, you're evidence of that.
                                                  > > >
                                                  > > Yes you are right

                                                • poopiethedemonslayer
                                                  Message 24 of 29 , Nov 1, 2007
                                                    <rizwanbhutta@...> wrote:

                                                    > I am agree with you at this point,it is really hard to keep it same,
                                                    > this task can't be handeled by men, only God can Save it, if he wish

                                                    I believe he does, but he also does not force his way of love upon
                                                    anyone, else it would be impossible for anyone to do wrong, and we see
                                                    that is not the case. I believe that if someone does not find God,
                                                    they simply do not want to find God. I say thats ok too, not
                                                    everyone is of God.