BP News:George Bush declares USA a terror free zone...urges muslims to leave....

  • mrjamesc1989@aol.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 1, 2007
      BP News: George Bush declared USA a Terror Free Zone today at a Klan rally
      in Huntsville Alabama. He was the honored guest of honor. He urged all free
      thinking Muslims to leave USA for a better opportunity elsewhere. He refused
      to wear the customary robe. He said the new Klan leadership needs to evolve to
      a more business attire. After the festivities, George Bush told the waiting
      press corp that he was tickled pink by the warm welcome. He also noted that
      no Muslims have ever infiltrated the Klan and thanked them for their undying
      support over the years. He disagreed with the line of questions that the Klan
      group themselves where terrorist. He liked to call them Freedom fighters.

    • zon moy
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 1, 2007
        --- In achristianvsatheistclub@yahoogroups.com, mrjamesc1989@...
        wrote:

        > BP News: George Bush declared USA a Terror Free Zone today at a
        Klan rally
        > in Huntsville Alabama. He was the honored guest of honor. He urged
        all free
        > thinking Muslims to leave USA for a better opportunity elsewhere.
        He refused
        > to wear the customary robe. He said the new Klan leadership needs
        to evolve to
        > a more business attire. After the festivities, George Bush told
        the waiting
        > press corp that he was tickled pink by the warm welcome. He also
        noted that
        > no Muslims have ever infiltrated the Klan and thanked them for
        their undying
        > support over the years. He disagreed with the line of questions
        that the Klan
        > group themselves where terrorist. He liked to call them Freedom
        fighters.

        I figure this is a spoof but it works because it is quite believable.
        although I figure that bush would be more likely to address a rally
        of the american nazi party considering his families history.
      • charles_w_2000
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 1, 2007
          About time George Bush did that.

          The simple declaration that the USA is a terror free zone will work
          as a failsafe guarantee that nothing will ever happen here...like
          Neville Chamberlain's napkin note from Hitler which said Hitler would
          never invade or try to invade England.

          George is on the right track now - like Neville was.

          (...just kidding a lot...)

          ---